777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly - Mr Bell would be quite high up on the Sunday Times Rich List / Forbes Top Billionaires list if what Mr Buttle said was of any truth however he's not on either and it takes only a few seconds to fact check such misinformation.

I do laugh how we've bemoaned for years jobs for the boys but as soon as someone turns up to be an Evertonian some get weak at the knees.

These guys dont have anywhere near the level of dough to turn us into a top 7 club.

We need a sweep through the club with a broomstick.
Is more i see 777 as getting the club stable mid table again have the books looking positive and with hopefully an evertonian not like kenwright would look after what is best for the club. I can see 777 selling off shares in the club after the do this still have shares in the club to run a multi club system but would look to add somebody in with money

We have substantialy rehabilitated our finances and the P&S rules work on a 3 year cycle
Don't get me wrong , I'm not saying we can spend half a billion but we defonhave wriggle room next season
Wriggle room, but no cash to spend! and have to start paying for this summers arrivals

Wriggle room, but no cash to spend! and have to start paying for this summers arrivals
wiggle room mate, never been as much doe in football and that’s the best we can do , a few years of this and it will probably be spun by the papers as good thing like being skint under kenwright was “punching above our weight” was the sound byte for that era

Resigned as CEO, still Deputy Chairman I believe and holds around 25% of the stock.

• Michael Summersgill. Chief Executive Officer.
  • Peter Birch. Chief Financial Officer.
  • Roger Stott. Chief Operating Officer.
  • Fiona Clutterbuck. Chair.
  • Eamonn Flanagan. Non-executive Director.
  • Evelyn Bourke. Non-executive Director and Senior Independent Director.
  • Margaret Hassall. Non-executive Director.
  • Simon Turner.

From the outside, it looks like a three-way stand-off between the R&M (Our current assets), 777 (Working Capital and Shares), and MSP (Future Assets and Infrastructure). Each thoroughly entrenched into our club, only when we get close to 'That' day will we get more clarity to the true extent of our debts, arrears, and monies owed.

Is more i see 777 as getting the club stable mid table again have the books looking positive and with hopefully an evertonian not like kenwright would look after what is best for the club. I can see 777 selling off shares in the club after the do this still have shares in the club to run a multi club system but would look to add somebody in with money
They can’t even get their own books to look positive!!
You’re fooling yourself about their intentions, you’re believing their spiel and buying into the scam, I’m afraid .

• Michael Summersgill. Chief Executive Officer.
  • Peter Birch. Chief Financial Officer.
  • Roger Stott. Chief Operating Officer.
  • Fiona Clutterbuck. Chair.
  • Eamonn Flanagan. Non-executive Director.
  • Evelyn Bourke. Non-executive Director and Senior Independent Director.
  • Margaret Hassall. Non-executive Director.
  • Simon Turner.
Non executive deputy chairman, 22.8% holding.

Andy Bells Investment company is worth 3 times what Usmanov is.

haha-so.gif

If the company has 78bn AUM (Assets Under Management) it's a bit like running a car park with 78 cars - they aren't your cars. The turnover of the company doing the management will be much less - a fee on the management and some performance related extras.

If the company has 78bn AUM (Assets Under Management) it's a bit like running a car park with 78 cars - they aren't your cars. The turnover of the company doing the management will be much less - a fee on the management and some performance related extras.
Their own website quote standard fees of ISA/Funds of 0.2%-0.35%. Assuming 78bn AUM, that brings them in at £300m revenue with a glass half full perspective. Costs are anyone's guess but profits and available cash would not be comparable to the early USM period.

Status
Not open for further replies.