777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
An interesting piece on 777 and Everton on wake up to money earlier. Finance issues discussed by those who you'd think would know their stuff. In short Moshiri to bite the bullet and take a hit. Then hope 777 can bring stability. But each of the contributors didn't know where their money was coming from.

Is taking Liege to 3rd? Or Sevilla winning the Europa League not worth any credit?

From a footballing operations standpoint, are they not an upgrade on Kenwright?
Standard Liege - one of Belgium's traditional big three - finished sixth last season, missing out on European football. They are currently 14th out of 16 in the Belgian league having failed to win any of their first six league games.

Sevilla have been winning Europa Leagues all century. 777 bought less than 10% of that club. Any credit is hard to fathom when you look at the facts.

And let's not set the bar at "an improvement on Kenwright", especially when reports on 777's Everton negotiations suggest the cockroach will be staying on as their "interim" Chairman (for life) too.

The current custodians of Everton - particularly Kenwright, who has built his brand on being a "true blue" who loves the club - MUST do better.

Standard Liege - one of Belgium's traditional big three - finished sixth last season, missing out on European football. They are currently 14th out of 16 in the Belgian league having failed to win any of their first six league games.

Sevilla have been winning Europa Leagues all century. 777 bought less than 10% of that club. Any credit is hard to fathom when you look at the facts.

And let's not set the bar at "an improvement on Kenwright", especially when reports on 777's Everton negotiations suggest the cockroach will be staying on as their "interim" Chairman (for life) too.

The current custodians of Everton - particularly Kenwright, who has built his brand on being a "true blue" who loves the club - MUST do better.

Apologies, genuine mistake. So they finished, a sharp improvement on the 14th the previous season?

Re Sevilla, it's more to say if people criticize them for that club, some credit to be due as well?

What do you mean by Kenwright must do better? Do we not think, about 25 years of evidence, it may be time to accept he cant?

These awful owners, in 2 seasons, at 1 club have won more than he has in 25.years at Everton.

Moshiri and Kenwright have been a disaster for the club, why would anyone think they would make a good job of selling it on. Personally I think 777 are not much better than what we have but I have no doubt that if the current people remain in power we won’t avoid relegation and insolvency. If 777 are given permission to buy the club at least we have some hope.

Definitely sounds like a lot of legitimate concerns about this lot. What we do need is new ownership and a clear out of the board. Hopefully decent owners would give us a bit of leeway to strengthen the squad in a sensible and sustainable way, keep us in the PL and put the structures in place to make the club successful in the medium to longer term and once the stadium is up and running with higher revenues. But that’s probably wishful thinking!

Lets run a go fund me

Worldwide Football Fans Unite!

Anti Kenwright Holdings (whats the english company abbreviation?)

Or 999 Partners

Apologies, genuine mistake. So they finished, a sharp improvement on the 14th the previous season?

Re Sevilla, it's more to say if people criticize them for that club, some credit to be due as well?

What do you mean by Kenwright must do better? Do we not think, about 25 years of evidence, it may be time to accept he cant?

These awful owners, in 2 seasons, at 1 club have won more than he has in 25.years at Everton.

I wouldn't read too much into Liege's problems on the pitch and placing the blame for that at 777's door

Liege have been out of the picture at the top end of Belgian football for a while

6th last season, 14th the season before that, 6th the season before that and 5th the season before that - 777 bought them 18 months ago

We are going the same way as Wilkos, aren't we.

IMG_3871.jpeg

If there is any chance this takeover involves keeping kenwright at the club then that tells you everything you need to know about these new owners. Bill kenwright has ran the club into the ground rather than let go, he sold to the war criminals because they kept him on and now we are selling to owners literally hated elsewhere just to keep his place.

So "could be through by Tuesday" now translates as "no-one, Board, Owner, Kenwrong, Media, Journos, ITK have a clue whats happening!"

What a shambles this club has become.

Longer it drags, better? as it may mean other parties interested or is this a "Done Deal"

Feels like a death knell IMO, rats.sinking.ship comes to mind

I believe Moshiri continuing to own the club will lead to the club no longer even existing, so no I don’t believe it can get worse.

Just to be clear I'm not advocating for Moshiri to stay on - far from it.

Just it could get worse for Everton football club and any takeover is a risk with uncertainty. These lot do not fill me with any confidence.

I dont think Moshiri staying on or these lot coming in a is particular positive, unfortunately.

So not been keeping on top of this story, mainly as CBA with this garbage from the owner and board much longer.

Are we getting sold?
Are we in serious trouble financially?
Is the stadium build finish in jeopardy?

Sensible answers only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.