777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh no it's Josimar again, oh no it's 777 and Josh Wander himself showing they have absolutely nothing about them.
They really are a mess.
Their extended and ,so far , failed attempt to purchase our club despite lacking the funds to do so , has left the club in limbo at a time when we need strong leadership.
Pity we can’t sue them for messing us around.
They have contributed massively to the miasma that currently surrounds the club.

They really are a mess.
Their extended and ,so far , failed attempt to purchase our club despite lacking the funds to do so , has left the club in limbo at a time when we need strong leadership.
Pity we can’t sue them for messing us around.
They have contributed massively to the miasma that currently surrounds the club.
The elephant in the room is still Farhad Moshiri though.

Oh no it's Josimar again, oh no it's 777 and Josh Wander himself showing they have absolutely nothing about them.
So they get a call looking for an overdue payment of $1.0m and the response is let me borrow it from someone else? But that will take three days to clear? Is there still a deadline of April 15th for repayment of the (multiples larger) MSP loan?

If they couldnt find $1.0m only recently, there is a crunch date coming up a week from now.

No idea why the club have confidence 777 will continue funding our OPEX either. They could fail at any time.

So they get a call looking for an overdue payment of $1.0m and the response is let me borrow it from someone else? But that will take three days to clear? Is there still a deadline of April 15th for repayment of the (multiples larger) MSP loan?

If they couldnt find $1.0m only recently, there is a crunch date coming up a week from now.

No idea why the club have confidence 777 will continue funding our OPEX either. They could fail at any time.
That’s why the PL have asked for £150m cash injection I guess. The PL requirements seem very sensible

An organisation that couldn’t find £1m in time to forestall a damaging court case is expected to raise at least 300 times that amount in the next few weeks ?
Yeah right 😀.

He used the word "draw" which implies they have a credit facility somewhere they can borrow from. That's not out of the norm.

What's out of the norm is that they couldn't/wouldn't pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.