777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything points to these guys being terrible for us but the one thing I cant get my head round is that they must be fairly successful in what they do so why would they go near us with all our debt, all our problems on the pitch and unsustainable overheads.

Surely they arent going to chunder 100's of millions to buy us to just let it fail completely and lose all that money for us to be a championship or even league one team.

It all feels very weird.
They're going after us because we are low hanging fruit. Desperate to sell owner. And by getting us they think they can renegotiate all their other loans to a better rate

It's a house of cards.

Kendall_Roy_2_480x480.png
Where does one purchase a c-suite level baseball cap? Are they sold as accessories in upscale suit shops?

These mysterious owners, waiting in the wings and ready to pounce, are certainly playing the long game
It's not what fans want, but any company looking to purchase a club is going to want to get the best deal possible for them. If 777 fail then Moshiri will likely have to lower his selling demands in some way.
Honestly, administration would probably drive a lot of interest from outside groups, not that any of us want that to happen.
In short anyone looking to buy wants the best ROI they can get and it benefits them for Moshiri to be desperate.

Everton’s long-awaited takeover by 777 Partners is “expected to be confirmed by the Premier League in the next couple of weeks”, according to i News.

But according to i News 777 have proven to the Premier League they have the funds to pay MSP Sports Capital’s loans and ensure the completion of the new stadium, making the takeover the “safest” short-term option for the club despite “concerns” which continue to be raised around the firm.

It's not what fans want, but any company looking to purchase a club is going to want to get the best deal possible for them. If 777 fail then Moshiri will likely have to lower his selling demands in some way.
Honestly, administration would probably drive a lot of interest from outside groups, not that any of us want that to happen.
In short anyone looking to buy wants the best ROI they can get and it benefits them for Moshiri to be desperate.
I think he’d take almost anything now, he wants out and has no interest in this club anymore.

MSP were the front runners, then they dropped to 25% stake only to be bombed out by RMF.
Any serious business could restructure our debt and see the long term value in the stadium. I just genuinely don’t believe anyone is interested in us.

But according to i News 777 have proven to the Premier League they have the funds to pay MSP Sports Capital’s loans and ensure the completion of the new stadium, making the takeover the “safest” short-term option for the club despite “concerns” which continue to be raised around the firm.
Presumably then , the announcement that the referral to the final board to rubber stamp it is imminent?
Or is this just more hopeful BS from 777 again ?
Con men are still conning . ( hopefully)

Reading between the lines of the PL's response to the EFC FAB, this is going to go on forever until Moshiri accepts these cowboys don't have the funds to take us over, and looks for another buyer.

Meanwhile the club is on financial life support taking high-interest loans from 777 who are acting like a loan shark on steroids.

Grim grim grim.

Reading between the lines of the PL's response to the EFC FAB, this is going to go on forever until Moshiri accepts these cowboys don't have the funds to take us over, and looks for another buyer.

Meanwhile the club is on financial life support taking high-interest loans from 777 who are acting like a loan shark on steroids.

Grim grim grim.
Letter confirms what we pretty much knew, it's open-ended until 777 can satisfy the financial requirements set out by the league (which, if they could they would etc etc). The process won't be ended by the league, it'll be ended by Moshiri or 777, or we wait and see the outcome of the MSP situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.