Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This was interesting, Family also own :-

25% of YES Network
20% of MLS' New York City FC, I thought this was owned by the City group
10% of Italian soccer club AC Milan

As a poster said earlier, nothing good happens to this club so we will be stuck with Moshiri and 777 stuck in this endless paralised state. Just misery after endless misery with this club whilst we see other clubs become beyond wealthy and we remain skint forever.

We are the next Sunderland, once we get relegated that is us pretty much done.

This was interesting, Family also own :-

25% of YES Network
20% of MLS' New York City FC, I thought this was owned by the City group
10% of Italian soccer club AC Milan

As a poster said earlier, nothing good happens to this club so we will be stuck with Moshiri and 777 stuck in this endless paralised state. Just misery after endless misery with this club whilst we see other clubs become beyond wealthy and we remain skint forever.

We are the next Sunderland, once we get relegated that is us pretty much done.

You genuinely bore me to tears you know mate.

You genuinely bore me to tears you know mate.
I suppose ignorance is bliss for you and everything is just hunky dory... Some of us are genuinely concerned because even with new owners and a new stadium this club might still be relegation candidates for years to come yet.

FWIW The Stadium of Light has a capacity of 49,000 with a die hard support, so that club directly correlates to the way this club is going.

I suppose ignorance is bliss for you and everything is just hunky dory... Some of us are genuinely concerned because even with new owners and a new stadium this club might still be relegation candidates for years to come yet.

FWIW The Stadium of Light has a capacity of 49,000 with a die hard support, so that club directly correlates to the way this club is going.

3779fcd74d85f0670c81f68b708dbd94_w200.gif

Do we know anything about the bloke who tweeted this, [Publication is blacklisted]?
He is absolute lowest tier, total fake. I've seen Steinbrenner mentioned quietly elsewhere though, but this guy has no new info of his own, he just posts things he's either made up or read in other tweets.

Do we know anything about the bloke who tweeted this, [Publication is blacklisted]?

He is absolute lowest tier, total fake. I've seen Steinbrenner mentioned quietly elsewhere though, but this guy has no new info of his own, he just posts things he's either made up or read in other tweets.
He’s a clown who was adamant that several of our signings the past 2/3 years were in fact not signing, most notably James, Onana and Tarkowski