777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well they haven’t sailed through it, clearly. And they aren’t doing. And we’ll be bought by someone else. Happy Tuesday.
Would need the next prospective owners to provide loans as they go through the process, that's probably the crucial thing, finding something to bridge that gap between offer and acceptance (again)

I believe we will finish more than 9 points above the last relegation place as it stands now with the 10 points
Highly unlikely I'd say. That would mean that none of the bottom 3 put any sort of even mediocre run together between now and May, and we would have to average probably around 1.5 PPG for the rest of the season.

Basically we'd need 50 points and none of the bottom 3 to get over 30 points. I think it's an extremely long shot.

We can shoot the messenger all we want but we knew where we stood when 777 had to start loaning us money to pay the bills. Administration was always a possibility

It was done to get 777 under the table and shoe the PL they're currently investing into the club while Moshiri would look to slowly step away.

Unless it's confirmed Moshiri's funds are tied up (can't see it as he funded the club after sanctions came into place), if things get messy he'll have to keep it afloat until the deal gets over the line.

He only stopped putting funds in in order to sell. He can't afford the club going into admin as he'll get nothing/less to what he was asking.

Would need the next prospective owners to provide loans as they go through the process, that's probably the crucial thing, finding something to bridge that gap between offer and acceptance (again)

How long did it take Moshiri to go through the process when he bought us? Or was it just announced on the day before you’d ever even heard of him?

These processes are always ongoing. They don’t get played out in public.

You really think we survive a 19 point deduction? We really, really won't maintain our current form for the whole season.
Absolutely we wont retain this form, but if we beat Burnley which is very possible then we just have to collect just 5 more points than Luton between now and the end of the season and just 1 point more than Burnley!

When you look at it like that it isnt impossible.

How long did it take Moshiri to go through the process when he bought us? Or was it just announced on the day before you’d ever even heard of him?

These processes are always ongoing. They don’t get played out in public.
Not sure actually, I remember reading plenty of Kenwright comments over the years about investment but after the fella in his bedroom I started ignoring them!!

Just wish they would update us. Only a couple of weeks left until “the end of the year”. Are they going to wait until Xmas Day?

The Premier League - deliberately delaying things and being as difficult and unhelpful as possible you reckon?

And they are supposed to have teams’ best interests at heart. My arm.

Tuesday night cup game would be another good time to show what we (and others) think of how they are running things. How fair, understanding and impartial they are!

Status
Not open for further replies.