777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the Saudis can get passed despite their murderous reputation then these will breeze it. There won’t be anyone else in the frame, it’s that simple this goes through or we’ll be applying for Admin
Clearly the PL care more about the handling of money than they do the handling of human beings.
By all accounts (pun intended), 777 have a bad money handling reputation.

Undecided now ! Not sure how they can get investment in to the club and make money which is clearly the end game …To make money we need success and a major overhall of our transfer strategy and to stop buying players we later cant even give away ... as it stands if all rumours are correct Moshiri is more or less out and sad as it may be these lads are what is left … the other hope is we get cleared on the FFP hearing and someone else may step in… worrying times !
We make money without improving our position whatsover.
Tv money , league money, sponsorship money , ticket money and player sales.
If and when they become owners all that money is theirs to do with as they want, they can also take loans against the club. They move this money around their various interests and pocket whatever they fancy via dividends or sleight of hand , all of which they have already proven adept at.
To make us truly competitive again would take a sum of money all the evidence suggests they do not have .
Why would they risk it any way when they can line their pockets quite nicely doing next to nothing.

Would be nice if a sheik was interested.

But we’d probably end up with this one!

IMG_3386.jpeg

What ever else the Toffs are living in interesting times. Should the FA dock 12 points then what value the club? Will 777 offer be less for a championship club? Will 777 even want to be the game? More likely the FA don't want 777 any where near Everton or the English clubs, hoping the deduction frightens 777 off.

I figured I would post this question here , since the kenwright thread is focused on mourning his passing and club concerns could be perceived as insensitive there. So what happens to Bill's shares and are past agreements arranged with lenders (that are involving bill if that exists) still binding?

As bad as 777 might be, I’m not sure any other investors who are waiting for things to get worse so they can pick over the carcass are necessarily more desirable so it’s careful what you wish for.

It sounds like they are waiting for a bargain on a failing club rather than wanting to put their money where their mouth is to fund and build a successful PL club.

I figured I would post this question here , since the kenwright thread is focused on mourning his passing and club concerns could be perceived as insensitive there. So what happens to Bill's shares and are past agreements arranged with lenders (that are involving bill if that exists) still binding?
1. Any loans are likely to be between EFC and the lender and Bill Kenwrights death will have no impact on the arrangements. However if BK took out a loan to buy shares ( apparently he did but it was repaid some time ago ) then his estate will remain liable to repay.
2. Shares . These are for BK to dispose of as any other asset that he owned as per his will. It is often the case in small partnerships that is is agreed that the surviving partner is able to purchase the deceaseds share in the business but I think that it is highly unlikely that Moshiri and BK had such an agreement.