777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And our esteemed board which comprised of Kenwright, Baxendale, Sharp and Ingles didn't see fit to kick up a fuss over this plan of funding it.

They've all got blood on their hands as it's death by a thousand cuts to our club

Uncle Uzzy was the plan.

Classic Everton that we finally got a multi-billionaire benefactor and something completely mad, like wartime sanctions, blow the whole thing up for us.

Moshi said on Friday. "As a result of this agreement,......., we have secured the complete financing for our new stadium"

IMO, now I read that the stadium funding is dependent upon the buyout of 777.

Which is very worrying? It means at present we DONT have the finance to complete the stadium. And if you are 777, would you try re-negotiate the pay back of current loans to finance the stadium to date.

Moshi said on Friday. "As a result of this agreement,......., we have secured the complete financing for our new stadium"

IMO, now I read that the stadium funding is dependent upon the buyout of 777.

Which is very worrying? It means at present we DONT have the finance to complete the stadium. And if you are 777, would you try re-negotiate the pay back of current loans to finance the stadium to date.

He also promised to sign a striker in January just gone.

Does anyone know how long the approval process takes for the supposed takeover? I don't think the club can afford for this to be a drawn out process.

If we take it the stadium is to be handed over in Dec next year and we still have to raise 250 mill for the remaining cost, you can assume its about 16-17mill a month that needs to go to LOR and i believe we pay monthly.

Its quite bananas we are at over two years into the build and funding isn't in place.
It's all down to Moshiri effectively being cover for Usmanov who is a sanctioned individual.

Everyone knows who our real owner is and as a result lenders don't want to be seen lending money to one of his businesses. That and the potential implications if the link is ever categorically proven.

That's why our auditors ran a mile. They will know the true ownership structure and don't want to be associated with us now Usmanov is heavily sanctioned and Moshiri is under investigation.

I think they expect it to be done before the end of the year
Concerning, how many more loans will be required just to get us to that point? And if the independent commission for the p&s goes against us in October what's to say 777 don't wash their hands of us anyway. Grim times.

I don't know how these things work, but is there any way the £20m could find its way to Moshiri personally, with an agreement to convert it to shares when full buyout was agreed? A downpayment on the full buyout if you will? The guy seems absolutely desperate for money. Given that 777 are likely to be leveraged buyout the debt will all be going onto the club eventually anyway, so just a starter for ten?

Moshiri needs to accept that he is taking a hit but he won't, at least not until he is forced to. In the interim I would be surprised to see any remaining saleable assets sold.
He deserves to take a hit considering what a bungling mess ("We need a striker, we will buy a striker." Forgetting to add maybe in the next transfer window or three!) his stewardship has caused. He may have injected money into the club but that doesn't mean you can have a board like the Three Wise Monkeys.

A number of people are suggesting player sales in January. I am concerned that there might be a transfer ban from the FFP investigation. (I think it more likely than a points deduction, unless there is evidence of dishonesty in the club response to the Premier League, hidden payments to manager or players, for example.)

A transfer ban might be of one or two years, either of which might be carastrophic for the club.