777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the 1st thing they do is [Poor language removed] kenwright of then il give them a chance, what's the worst that can happen, moshiri was just the front, he never did have money it was always somone else's, so 777 with all the back ground noise is a better option than moshiri to run the club

we are mate. can’t blame moshiri for wanting out. it’s a club that’s sinking fast
Just need to cling onto hope that their offer falls through. That would lead to moshiri getting desperate and selling us to someone else who has perhaps better intentions than 777

If the 1st thing they do is [Poor language removed] kenwright of then il give them a chance, what's the worst that can happen, moshiri was just the front, he never did have money it was always somone else's, so 777 with all the back ground noise is a better option than moshiri to run the club

honestly, do you think he’ll go if they come in?

He’s never Leaving for me.

Just want the deal done now so can move on and hopefully start moving in the right direction. Is questions about them but going nowhere with this current board and owner who wants out.
We’re going nowhere full stop.
777 do not invest,
They sell to service their debt as Seville have discovered,
In fact they don’t even pay their debts as a certain Canadian airline found out.
As has been noted , the fans of almost everyclub they are involved whether in Brasil or Europe is protesting against or expressing extreme dissatisfaction with them.
I get the frustration with the current situation .
But wishing for 777 to take over is akin to the condemned man impatiently urging the hangman to pull the lever and end his torment.
Me , I’m still hoping for the reprieve of 777 failing to pass the fit and proper persons test, before I welcome the final sentence on our club .

Got laughed at, at an away when I said the Russian sanctions would absolutely destroy us.

Lo and behold, here we are… cusp of administration, jumping into bed with owners who are beyond dodgy.

As others have said, it’ll buy us time, but how much time. I’ll be bold, which I hope I’m wrong in, but we’re staring down the barrel of being the next Portsmouth here.

Desperate times.
I just have to look at the positives from it hopefully open a better network with us being able to pick up players and send more out for experience. The amount of money they will have to put in and well the chance they have with the club is huge whatever mess the club is in at this time. Atleast with this takeover we should see full change at the club,

777 do not invest,
In fact they don’t even pay their debts as a certain Canadian airline found out.
As has been noted , the fans of almost everyclub they are involved whether in Brasil or Europe is protesting against or expressing extreme dissatisfaction with them.
But wishing for 777 to take over is akin to the condemned man impatiently urging the hangman to pull the lever and end his torment.
Me , I’m still hoping for the reprieve of 777 failing to pass the fit and proper persons test, before I welcome the final sentence on our club .
If we go nowhere that will be a bloody good result

777 do not invest,
If another comes in that is fine with me, i am just at the end now just need something to happen. I cant say your wrong but this is what i have found.

777 Partners, or ‘Los Americanos’ as they are known in Seville, were invited into the club by Castro and now own about 15% of shares. But they have since switched to back Del Nido senior’s attempt to return as president, as the current board has refused to hear their ideas for modernising the club’s off-pitch activities. The group, which owns other clubs including Genoa, Standard Liege, Hertha Berlin, Red Star and Vasco da Gama, has also complained of a complete lack of transparency over decision-making at Sevilla and is concerned about the club’s debt growing significantly, while the squad’s value has fallen dramatically.

Just need to cling onto hope that their offer falls through. That would lead to moshiri getting desperate and selling us to someone else who has perhaps better intentions than 777
Needing loans to literally keep the lights on seems to me that if it doesn't go through we are about to go into liquidation.

I just have to look at the positives from it hopefully open a better network with us being able to pick up players and send more out for experience. The amount of money they will have to put in and well the chance they have with the club is huge whatever mess the club is in at this time. Atleast with this takeover we should see full change at the club,

My worry is, they couldn’t generate the money to fund the training complex in Genoa. They asked the fans to raise €5m.

Hertha held a banner saying “Hertha Needs Investment” at the weekend.

Vasco had a game called off before a ball was kicked due to protests about 777.

They’re dodgy, they’re our only hope. It’s like jumping out the titanic and ending up in a leaking life boat. I wish I had your optimism, but very concerned for the future of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.