777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Depends on what you call skint. Are they going to throw in a billion quid like Chelsea no. My concern is how they spread financial gains if any are made.

For arguments sake Everton turn a profit.
That doesn't necessarily mean Everton are going to get that whole profit next season.

If the portfolio consists of all the football teams they own. Hertha could make a lose and everton profit steadies the ship so to speak.
Any profit is firstly for the investors.
Very little, if any , money is re-invested back into their companies.
The whole reason they exist is to make money , to do this they maintain the businesses they own at the minimal level they need to give them a return on their money.
They are effectively financial parasites who keep the host with just enough life to allow them to feed.

The first major decision these guys are going to face is whether to terminate Dele’s loan and send him back to Spurs.

IMG_6268.jpeg

Any profit is firstly for the investors.
Very little, if any , money is re-invested back into their companies.
The whole reason they exist is to make money , to do this they maintain the businesses they own at the minimal level they need to give them a return on their money.
They are effectively financial parasites who keep the host with just enough life to allow them to feed.

this time nxt year - everyone will want these gone

VAULT ME TO THE MOON LADS

Football Insider (via BBC gossip) reported yesterday that Thelwell submitted three recruitment plans to 777 and got a very cold response and there are concerns within the club about their intentions to invest in the squad. Questionable source I know, although they called Beto if I recall, but concerning if so.

While I understand the stadium is the key to unlock increased revenues etc, those are only likely to be realised with a PL team on the pitch. Hopefully hogwash.

football insider is the equivalent of me or you

And if they have no plans to invest in the squad

it will be a matter of time before the or “they’re” investment goes tits up

I am talking about a man who fled his country as a young man and arrived in Europe with no money and ended up as one of the richest "accountants" in history, him being bad as football club owner has nothing to do with his businesses/finances
He’s single handedly destroyed our club financially as well as every other way he could’ve have possibly ballsed it up.

You have to question at some point, is he some genius accounting guru, or is he just someone who brave enough to get his hands incredibly dirty?