777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol lol

In addition, Telegraph Sport has learned that Moshiri has agreed to staged payments over several years in order to help the club’s financial position. That could see Moshiri reap a bigger dividend if Everton realise their sporting and commercial potential, but also represents significant risk if the team’s toils result in a drop into the Championship.

The arrangement explains why no share price has been made public and the scale of 777’s initial investment is unclear.

Does anyone else think they will sell off Bramley Moor then rent it back? So basically we become tenants, whilst all the revenue goes to whoever buys it
No. Surely the wise move is keep it, wait and see what new broadcasting deals come about and then make a decision on keeping the club, or selling.
If we are being honest, who is gonna pay £750m for a stadium on its own?
More likely they would sell naming rights and syphon that off, if the plan is solely to make money

Shady people tend to sell their legitimate holdings to other shady people. I'm not casting aspersions on our current owners or our projected future owners. Just throwing in to the debate.
You dont become a millionaire even less a billionaire by being "nice" indeed. They're all vultures, and you have to be in a capitalist society...they are exceptions of course, but not many.

Spors is their group sporting director which I assume would make him Thelwell's boss. I believe he has a good reputation and has worked as head of recruitment for the RB group in the past. He was linked with the Spurs DoF job so obviously no joke.

I think thelwell would have no problem working with him, also would be good to fit a model like the rb one so we could have better links with the clubs under 777 and send players over. Like getting the first option on some of the young talent in brazil and giving the more time before coming over here. Is one of the positives i see with 777

Status
Not open for further replies.