777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0244.jpeg

Whenever something exciting is supposed to happen at Everton that gets our hopes up, it usually lets us down.

Therefore the opposite must also be true, if there's something happening that lowers our expectations - it typically tends to surprise us and for the better.

Get in there our new 777 overlords.

May you engage with the fans, may you be shrewd in the transfer market, may you pull on your scouting network from other clubs in Europe, may you place EFC at the top of your giant pyramid scheme with all clubs our feeders.

and then you woke up!

Yeah, it is surprising no one else is in the game to buy us. You never know, this agreement might be to flush some other bidders in to action.

Yeah, I said before it's a consortium. PIF have put money into clearlake for other investments.

While they probably didn't put money towards Chelsea...they're "mates" with clearlake if they need a hand so to speak.

That's the way I see any PIF involvement with this. Which is mainly links to Amanda Staveley rather than PIF.

Thank you for correcting me.

Yeah, I said before it's a consortium. PIF have put money into clearlake for other investments.

While they probably didn't put money towards Chelsea...they're "mates" with clearlake if they need a hand so to speak.

That's the way I see any PIF involvement with this. Which is mainly links to Amanda Staveley rather than PIF.
Is she involved with this? I don't know if it's just me but I always think she resembles a lion, like the one from The Wizard of OZ. Just me? OK.

Staveley.jpg

Yeah, it is surprising no one else is in the game to buy us. You never know, this agreement might be to flush some other bidders in to action.

If they're in agreement they're under a period of exclusivity.

It's certain to have a time frame, but Moshiri needs to act in good faith or face penalties/court action.

Status
Not open for further replies.