777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea how they would pass the “Fit & Proper” directors test.

PL would be totally corrupt if they do
Agreed. Looking back to 2016, it also makes you wonder if Moshiri, ever done his due diligence on the state if affairs at Everton.
This 777, take over, is this a guise for some one else.? I hope Everton make a statement soon and are clear about the Football Club and the funding and ownereship of BMD.

Viva Santo Domingo!

Standard Leige > Everton.

The similarities are quite startling.
Very erie.Is this really hoons help Everton, plan a future?
Is this the case of Moshiri, just getting rid to the heat bidder?

Suspicious minds, but this is Evertons future at stake.
UTFTs!

Agreed. Looking back to 2016, it also makes you wonder if Moshiri, ever done his due diligence on the state if affairs at Everton.
This 777, take over, is this a guise for some one else.? I hope Everton make a statement soon and are clear about the Football Club and the funding and ownereship of BMD.

Viva Santo Domingo!
Eh? Moshiri is almost entirely responsible for the state of affairs at Everton.

Stadium aside (and even that stands a good chance now of turning into an albatross around our neck) we are in a vastly worse position than when he came in.

….I think you’d have to go a long way back to find anybody who thought the club was ‘being run professionally’.
Perhaps - but that begs the question: what did the huge number of fans who clapped Kenwright on the jumbotron think was happening?

Whether we like it or not, a significant portion of Evertonianism remained steadfastly loyal to Blue Bill despite what the likes of you and I could clearly see. The only conclusion is that Evertonians now have the club they - collectively - deserve.

Stadium aside (and even that stands a good chance now of turning into an albatross around our neck) we are in a vastly worse position than when he came in.

Yeah, well done Bill. You waited 20 years to sell the club to the right party, turned down lots of great offers and then sold it to someone who knows nothing about football, despite the fact that you told us he knew everything. Oh, and lined your own pockets.

It's as simple as: look at the roster then, look at it now, and tell me which you prefer.

We sold Lukaku, didn't adequately replace him, had mainstays age out, didn't adequately replace them, and tottered along with short-timers who are now either gone or will leave on a free. This is what happens to a club that doesn't find some direction after a changing of the guard.

Someone asked Myers this on twitter and he bluntly said "no".

Which assumes that whoever it is have no issues with the Rights and Media Funding Ltd terms.

But as been mentioned...it could've been used for Mosh to scupper the deal cos he had a "better" one lined up.
Ok so based on what you have said above, it is possible that MSP has declined to pay RMFL off or as you say, Moshiri has found a better deal and if that better deal for him is 777, then they are either buying his Majority shareholding, or they will pay for a % shareholding and pay off RMFL. I don’t understand these two things however….

1. Why would could we just not have got the investments in at 25% of shares as opposed to the loan turned equity.It Has been widely reported that certain criteria had to be met for the equity option to kick in. I assume that RMFL have been able to challenge the loan but would not have been able to challenge the equity investment (which suggests to me they wanted to big a share for their investment or they wanted too much influence on the board) and…

2. As others have said, how the bloody hell as it reached this stage without anyone knowing it would be an issue? Alternatively as others have said, have we known about it for some time, but have only just started to release the information in an attempt to manage fan expectations for the remainder of the transfer window? Even though the loan is seemingly going straight to funding the stadium, the repayment terms may be eating into whatever minimal budget we had for players.

It’s all a mess really and amateur hour.

Ok so based on what you have said above, it is possible that MSP has declined to pay RMFL off or as you say, Moshiri has found a better deal and if that better deal for him is 777, then they are either buying his Majority shareholding, or they will pay for a % shareholding and pay off RMFL. I don’t understand these two things however….

1. Why would could we just not have got the investments in at 25% of shares as opposed to the loan turned equity.It Has been widely reported that certain criteria had to be met for the equity option to kick in. I assume that RMFL have been able to challenge the loan but would not have been able to challenge the equity investment (which suggests to me they wanted to big a share for their investment or they wanted too much influence on the board) and…

2. As others have said, how the bloody hell as it reached this stage without anyone knowing it would be an issue? Alternatively as others have said, have we known about it for some time, but have only just started to release the information in an attempt to manage fan expectations for the remainder of the transfer window? Even though the loan is seemingly going straight to funding the stadium, the repayment terms may be eating into whatever minimal budget we had for players.

Well that John Blain on ToffeeTv seems to think that it was Moshiri holding the deal back because he was lining up a better deal (obviously for his own pockets).

To cover their back and make it sound like they were in control of the situation, MSP released the press statement first putting the blame back on Everton.

But like you said at the bottom, it is a mess

As @nsno-chris says, it's been pointed out it could've been a ploy by Mosh as he sourced a better deal.

The RMFL issue was down to 1st charges wasn't it? Which IF they (Kenwright, Mosh, and their old Vibrac buddies) felt that
MSPs investment for 25% stake WAS significant, they'd change the terms surely?

But as they must have agreed to put the investment straight to the stadium anyway (something tangible for MSP), looking elsewhere to flog that 25% seems a better deal.

Mosh has now sourced £100mill or so towards the stadium (which I think could allow them to go to JP Morgan to loan the rest). He still has his 25% up for grabs.

So there's 2 investors lined up - assume he gets £200mill from both for 12.5% each (for example) who don't care about where their charge is...that's £300mill overall. Boosts the price of the club.

Sounds great. But not really as it's the people involved and would probably keep the same board currently steering the ship until the stadium is finished.

None of it would go to Dyche I'd assume. But would make the club look a bit better financially as it's not reliant on Moshiri. AND would look more likely to get his £700mill back if he were to sell.

The idea that there's a possibility he could sell Everton for £1billion isn't out of realms if that happened.

Last edited:
Apart from being a team in the most valuable / marketable league in the world.

The world class stadium that's over halfway being built on an iconic riverfront.

One of the most followed sports teams on social media.

The impressive training ground (not sure if we own it now, but it's an asset that can be easily be flipped).

The goodison footprint.

The best way to exploit being in that league, is to remain in that league.

Status
Not open for further replies.