777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard Leige > Everton.

The similarities are quite startling.

Watched something the other day that commented on US investors in general who focus more on business development and taking profits and the approach is very different from the Saudi/Dubai style of pumping money in… if I can find the clip for the documentary I’ll link it.

Not sure if already posted but not exactly inspiring.
No, not inspiring, but if they can takeover a distressed asset at a reasonable price, I would imagine that the riches on offer for making Everton self sustainable and competitive far outweigh the benefits of investing in other clubs. They will likely remain a multi club model, but I could see them dispensing with one or two of their other assets to fully invest in us (that’s what I would do anyway). Just trying to see some potential upside here which to be fair, is not indicated by the media reporting of their activities.

Does that cover small percentage stakes though? Like I say, they find £200mill for 25% stake... surely thats small enough to get round "takeover" checks. You're just an Investor then. Increases the value of the club too.
Yes, but if they only take a %, I presume we find ourselves back in the position of Rights and Media Funding Ltd wanting their loan satisfied first which stopped the MSP deal in the first place?

777 want a full takeover though don't they? never seen any talk of them and suggestions of "investment" I think we need to know more details tbh, we don't even know who the Asian outfit are yet.

I'm under the assumption that Mosh is looking for investment ala MSP (£150-200mill for 25% then look to increase over time) which is what 777 were also at the table for. Neither have the £500mill+ that Mosh would be looking for as a buy out.

Could be wrong.

Yes, but if they only take a %, I presume we find ourselves back in the position of Rights and Media Funding Ltd wanting their loan satisfied first which stopped the MSP deal in the first place?

Someone asked Myers this on twitter and he bluntly said "no".

Which assumes that whoever it is have no issues with the Rights and Media Funding Ltd terms.

But as been mentioned...it could've been used for Mosh to scupper the deal cos he had a "better" one lined up.

I'm under the assumption that Mosh is looking for investment ala MSP (£150-200mill for 25% then look to increase over time) which is what 777 were also at the table for. Neither have the £500mill+ that Mosh would be looking for as a buy out.

Could be wrong.
777 previously wanted a full takeover, they backed off when Moshiri said he was only looking for investment. I think if he could find a way out Moshiri would take it tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.