777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know these are just words but at least Textor is saying the right words:

“He says there would be “30 bidders” if he gambled on seeing if Everton enter administration and cites moral reasons for not wanting to do that. “I don’t want to be involved in a situation where they clean people out, I show up and get a great deal,” he says. “That’s for somebody else. That’s for the rotten souls of this world.””
Probably needs a clean out of the majority though!

Unless the existing shareholders at Palace buy.

Obviously I have no idea what the Palace shareholders agreement says but most commercial agreements provide that if the proposed purchaser is not favoured by the remaining shareholder/s that they have the right to purchase the shares themselves.
I kind of feel like if he could get the deal agreed with Moshiri solutions could be found to some of the other issues, either at the Everton end (a holding solution) or at the Palace end- could he “park” his shares either with the existing shareholders or an intermediary to get him out of Palace before a new bidder was confirmed? There are usually workarounds.

Couldn`t we just work our way down this list?

Couldn`t we just work our way down this list?

….no, we’ll get to Sunak.

Maccas an Evertonian
78366101-12804219-Sir_Paul_McCartney_83_wore_a_Liverpool_T_shirt_for_secret_Brazil-a-32_1701260916358.jpg

No Everton fan is wearing a red T-shirt with Liverpool on it Joey, EVER.

There is a clip of Macca on the radio where I think he let his true colours fly. He usually states he’s a fan of both teams, probably to not offend anyone.

In the radio interview they’re asking him about X-Factor, and when they asked what he would be watching on Saturday night he very quickly said ‘Everton’

I tried to find the clip but I can’t unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.