777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we might have missed the boat tbh, who wants to buy a Prem club now?

The team in 6th spent a billion on players, the team in 7th is the richest club in football and the team in 8th are probably the most valuable club in the world.

The competition is crazy.
I don’t really mind. If we can get a competitive team over the next 3-5 years I will be happy. Getting into Europe, a cup winn I am happy.

Everton, once refinanced, will be a joy to behold with the new stadium. The issue is refinancing. Any decent CEO will recognise that.

We need a shareholder, or group of shareholders, that understand that and make it a priority for the CEO to do that.

The three big issues are R&M, MSP and 777. I expect once finished we will refinance on better terms against the stadium and get some balance back

IMG_2758.png

I’m not…read my post I’ve said we’ve had no success. What I was equating, was that survival over 28 years or in the top flight and still not beating the commercial income of a yo-yo club in Leeds
I get that .
But the point I was making was that without meaningful success our profile and therefore our commercial pulling power is very similar to Leeds and the other ‘yo-yo’ clubs.
In truth the second division of clubs begins at about 8th in the PL and extends to perhaps midway down the Championship.

I guess they forgot we were only in a relegation battle season just gone because we got hit with 2 points deductions for PSR
Yes but we could also face another 10 point deduction next season and also face Administration twice.

VERY, VERY unlikely.

But, the bookies have to cover that.

Notice how they don't have odds Everton don't get relegated, cos based on those odds they would have to offer 50/1 and the whole world would place a bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.