777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bite the pillow lads, I'm going in dry. 🤦‍♂️

I would most certainly hope not!

There's a very good chance that this time in the next 1-2 years our very good mate Josh Wander could be trying his hardest not to drop the soap during shower time in Cell Block C.
Well that be a warning to anyone over 17 and wearing a baseball cap in public, it just ends badly.

I’d like to think so .
But we’ve been at these ‘turnaround points so many times in our history . We just seem to do 360’ turn and end up heading down the same same barren road , but with increased speed.
Let’s hope we can stop at 180’ this time .
We will be OK once the last threads of the kenwright curse has gone, his mates loans ext.

1716629791051.png

What does he know that we don't know? 😅

Sometimes it takes an outsider to remind us all what an opportunity this club is for somebody, a beat down institution that's ripe for picking with a ready to go state of the art stadium. These opportunities don't come around often make no mistake.

Have to wait until next Friday when the doors open

View attachment 258138
What does he know that we don't know? 😅
Textor also states that the club will be sold before he can get out of Palace, everyone quoting the headline, I don`t think Textor will be involved at Everton any time soon.

Potential to invest down the line, maybe in 12 months if there is an opening to do so, but not right now. The price of Everton by the time he can get out of Palace and in to Everton will be much different to what it is now, in 1 year with BMD done the club will be worth north of £1.2bn...

Yes we have financial issues and we have to sell players, that is brought about in the main due to the previous board/owners lack of ability in generating revenue. Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal, Newcastle, West Ham, Villa, Brighton, Fulham, Leeds & Palace all generated more revenue than Everton in the season ending 2023.

IMO because we had a dinosaur that would never let go of the club thinking it can operate the same as it did in the 80s and just relied on PL money...

I`m for any new owner that can maximise revenue streams, there is improvement to be had immediately even before we get to BM, unfortunately the yanks seem to be the best at doing this.

Textor also states that the club will be sold before he can get out of Palace, everyone quoting the headline, I don`t think Textor will be involved at Everton any time soon.

Potential to invest down the line, maybe in 12 months if there is an opening to do so, but not right now. The price of Everton by the time he can get out of Palace and in to Everton will be much different to what it is now, in 1 year with BMD done the club will be worth north of £1.2bn...

Yes we have financial issues and we have to sell players, that is brought about in the main due to the previous board/owners lack of ability in generating revenue. Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal, Newcastle, West Ham, Villa, Brighton, Fulham, Leeds & Palace all generated more revenue than Everton in the season ending 2023.

IMO because we had a dinosaur that would never let go of the club thinking it can operate the same as it did in the 80s and just relied on PL money...

I`m for any new owner that can maximise revenue streams, there is improvement to be had immediately even before we get to BM, unfortunately the yanks seem to be the best at doing this.
Great Illustration of Evertons failing commercially...

1716631968047.png

Status
Not open for further replies.