777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper poor troll that fella. Don’t know what he gets out of this anymore, it’s pathetic and sad to witness. Sat there praying we go into administration so he can lord it over us and tell us he was right.

Thing is I don't think he's a troll, he's just got an enormous ego, and anything happening in a way he didn't envisage can't possibly be true.

Said it for ages: his Twitter needs blacklisting on here.

Oh he does have a say, it’s just a 25% say (Parish also has the casting vote) whereas he owns 45% of the club. It was over the moment the other three - and therefore the club - voted for banning loans between sister clubs earlier in the season as that’s exactly the model he wants to implement.

Always came across as a bit of a loveable idiot to me, you must be to own the majority of a football club and have such a meager say in how it’s run. I’d certainly rather Parish - whose sole focus is on what’s best for Palace - were running things rather than Textor, thought his investment did fund our academy and that ‘rebuild’ window where we signed Guehi, Andersen and Olise so I’m not sure where we’d be without him.

Any crazy stories about him? Huge fan of that interview where he calls our corruption and says “red card me but I own this stadium”

He’ll be sitting in the lower gwladys.

Proper poor troll that fella. Don’t know what he gets out of this anymore, it’s pathetic and sad to witness. Sat there praying we go into administration so he can lord it over us and tell us he was right.
Never met him but seems nice from the few interactions I've had with him. He definitely gets a little near-sighted on some issues.

The salient point I take from Textor’s comments is that there are ‘people close to the club who are also investing’.
Seems more and more likely that Bell and Downing will likely have some significant role in the future ownership of the club, even if not a full controlling one.

May or may not be a coincidence that on the same day as Bell lists 30m of shares for sale Textor is out advertising the sale of his Palace stake while talking about people close to the club "also investing". Could be a plan coming together?

This tweet makes zero sense.
How does expressing an interest in buying in to Everton weaken his negotiating strength re. selling his shares in Palace?
If anything he's using the media to establish the fact that his stake is for sale and he's serious about offers because there's another project he's interested in.
I just don't understand where Esk is coming from 99% of the time.
He can’t bare people to think he doesn’t have a clue.

Let me get this straight. The Esk says Textor not an interested party. Then within 24 hours Textor says he's very much interested..but watching from the sidelines.
The same sidelines all the interested parties have been lurking in for 6 months, and all the X based pot stirrers supposedly knew who they all were. This was a catastrophically bad call from the “Everton business expert”TM. But it will be brushed over like nothing has happened. Probably get a nice pic of some very clearly expertly cooked and presented seafood later.

Seriously, block if you are on X and as @davek says, enjoy the Euros.

Hopefully the waiting to 31st may is simply a contractual obligation and that things are already happening behind the scenes. Moshiri cant exactly come out and admit hes in talks with anyone else while the 777 thing runs its course. But in the world we live in, private conversations, discussions and number crunching can all be done.

Wishful thinking i know, but would be nice that as soon as 777 run out of time, we get something done pretty quickly.

And as im dreaming, i'm imagining someone coming along and giving us a ton of upfront money for the naming rights on the stadium, avoiding us having to sell players before end of june.

Think you’re being harsh mate

I’m sure Esk would prefer us to be bought and him be wrong if it was a positive thing for the club

He’s still a Blue at the end of the day

The only positive from all of this is Bill can’t possibly interfere with the sale of the club anymore. Hopefully that means Moshiri picks the highest bidder that actually has the money to compete. 777 must have been only a ruse to keep the tap running until an owner could be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.