777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still boggles my mind that the league wanted 17 points off us when clearly we've been looking at turning the ship around the past seasons while also building a billion pound stadium.
Looking at turning the ship and actually turning the ship are two different things. And then there's the fact that the ship was turned in completely the wrong direction in the first place. Set on course to sink really.

Not owing much money out in transfers is nice but doesn't mean the potentially catastrophic amount of loan debt pouring out of the club should be disregarded. And building a 'billion pound stadium' isn't a much to shout about when the initial forecast was for a £300M stadium.

Looking at turning the ship and actually turning the ship are two different things. And then there's the fact that the ship was turned in completely the wrong direction in the first place. Set on course to sink really.

Not owing much money out in transfers is nice but doesn't mean the potentially catastrophic amount of loan debt pouring out of the club should be disregarded. And building a 'billion pound stadium' isn't a much to shout about when the initial forecast was for a £300M stadium.

we need someone very rich and care free

Still boggles my mind that the league wanted 17 points off us when clearly we've been looking at turning the ship around the past seasons while also building a billion pound stadium.
If we can get through next season as a PL side playing in BMD, our financial health may look rather positive for 25/26 relative to many of our peers.

I just can’t be bothered with administration or 777, and apparently there’s no other buyers. Moshiri is currently the better option than either of them.

If we can get through next season as a PL side playing in BMD, our financial health may look rather positive for 25/26 relative to many of our peers.
It will, but the rules will of changed by then and none of this will matter anyway. Other than for the teams who go down next season, which will probably be the teams they deduct points from, which will be Leicester, Everton and whoever else.

I just can’t be bothered with administration or 777, and apparently there’s no other buyers. Moshiri is currently the better option than either of them.
Would you not say the fact that Moshiri agreed a deal to sell the club indicates that maybe hes not really interested in funding the club any further?

Would you not say the fact that Moshiri agreed a deal to sell the club indicates that maybe hes not really interested in funding the club any further?
Well I know all of that. But out of the three options so far. He’s currently the best one but obviously if he’s not going to put any more money in at all, then we are screwed.

Well I know all of that. But out of the three options so far. He’s currently the best one but obviously if he’s not going to put any more money in at all, then we are screwed.
He’s screwed the pooch so badly, I don’t know that he’s the best option, understanding we don’t know all of the options

Status
Not open for further replies.