Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd love @chicoazul to start a football finance blog called 'Financial-azul' and scam the Telegraph and Guardian.

I can just see it now: "Azul, a respected Everton blogger and financial expert, has revealed that a back channel has been opened with Newcastle's Saudi owners and that they are sensationally considering quitting the north east club to take on the Merseyside club".
Obviously bringing Allan Saint-Maximin as a welcoming gift.

That's true only in so far as Moshiri has the funds immediately to pay off all of our available debt which I don't think he does. Otherwise the secured lenders will ultimately call the shots.
Why would he need to pay off ALL the available debt when the loanee's are making a pretty penny out of the interest ?
Plus we don't know the terms of any of the agreements.

If he keeps the payments up that's no different to what he (& lately 777 have been doing ) isn't it.

It is solely down to him what happens here.

Why would he need to pay off ALL the available debt when the loanee's are making a pretty penny out of the interest ?

If he keeps the payments up that's no different to what he (& lately 777 have been doing ) isn't it.

Would that be the case even if MSP take up the share option?

I bet the PL rulebook has discretion. Or it should do. No way will they let a club nearing the edge but safe from relegation take tactical admin in the current season just because there is a risk of it early in the next season.

We would somehow manage to get relegated and start next season on -9.

Don’t we have a massive loan due to be repaid this month? If the lenders don’t extend they can basically enforce their security and take the keys. The secured lenders obviously are completely central to what’s going on and will be having a massive input into the process. Honestly, I do this for a living.

"Lots of talk" -- from TheEsk who has NEVER, not even once got ANYTHING right.

I wonder what his agenda is with all this.

He just wants to make a ‘name’ for himself, people on here lapped it up, then Twitter, and now gullible media folk…I don’t think he means any harm to the club……

I bet the PL rulebook has discretion. Or it should do. No way will they let a club nearing the edge but safe from relegation take tactical admin in the current season just because there is a risk of it early in the next season.

Don’t we have PSR decision relating to interest costs pending which may result in a further deduction? Wonder if we should just settle that now because we have a pretty comfortable buffer above Luton.

The esk has been undermining 777 and subtly pushing the administration narrative for a while. What’s his end game in all of this? He has a lot of the fanbase on strings.

Don’t we have a massive loan due to be repaid this month? If the lenders don’t extend they can basically enforce their security and take the keys. The secured lenders obviously are completely central to what’s going on and will be having a massive input into the process. Honestly, I do this for a living.

MSP are probably speaking with RMF about taking control of the club to secure there money back and look to find a buyer themselves.

Moshiri and 777 will be sitting behind them waiting for any scraps to be paid to them.

I think if we demand the points sanction immediately there's little the PL can do providing we go bust in this season