777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

In my continued quest to at least try and think the best of people, I'm hopeful that what he's been saying has been said in good faith and he's not just doing it for attention
I think he honestly thinks its possible, so do I, just not as strongly as he does.

Everybody assumes that when 777 is binned that people will be kicking the door down to step in and they might, but, realistically most sensible investors are waiting for us to be dead, IMO.

In my continued quest to at least try and think the best of people, I'm hopeful that what he's been saying has been said in good faith and he's not just doing it for attention
Good on you mate, like I've said here before when more harsh terms are thrown around he was a good mod on here and I liked many of his social views, his mini monlogue after cameron came to power was superb. I don't know if he has drank from the well of internet noteriety too much or whatever but I'm struggling to see an altrustic motive from his very public guessing games

Unbelievable the way the media have seized on an Everon fan's musings and print article after article based on it.

I'm now waiting for the Architectural Weekly News to start quoting my statements on the height of the dock wall obscuring our stadium and how that wind turbine is set to crash into the north stand.

Good on you mate, like I've said here before when more harsh terms are thrown around he was a good mod on here and I liked many of his social views, his mini monlogue after cameron came to power was superb. I don't know if he has drank from the well of internet noteriety too much or whatever but I'm struggling to see an altrustic motive from his very public guessing games

In regards to this, I would be less inclined to think that if he dropped the gimmick name and started using his real one to be honest

At the moment he's got a slight veneer of anonymity, which makes me think he can be a bit too free with what he says because it's harder to put a real name against it

Status
Not open for further replies.