777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any businessmen who think Everton going into administration and starting with a -9 point deduction wiith this squad are the type of businessmen I wouldn't ask to go and do my weekly shopping for me.

This squad will be weaker next season and simply won't be able to suck up a -9pt deduction to start with. Anyone thinking it's a great option or the best option seriously need to have a word with themselves and maybe go and take their dog out for a very long walk and have a think about painting their spare bedroom or fix the door handle their missus has been asking them to fix for the past 6 months but for the love of God don't be sharing an opinion about how administration is best.
Spot on mac...this doom/scare mongering has to spot.

Imagine being an employee of the club reading that crap knowing you'll be unemployed if these nutters have their way.

He's been all in with the "admin is the only way" for some time so you know he'll only dig in with that narrative.
I have to say, this misrepresents what he’s been saying. I read his last article and it clearly says that administration would be awful and no one wants it. But he also talks about two possible scenarios where administration could happen. From what I read, he seemed clear that significant capital injection was needed to reduce debt and avoid it. We have such a problem with cash flow, we have massive debts, all at sky high interest rates and paying the interest on them is taking most of our cash flow. That’s even without paying the debt down! Ok, you can refinance debt, but we are nowhere near that, we’re currently in high risk loan territory. It will take a good while to get out of that situation. The Esk is pointing out very real hazards. Is he erring more to the side of negativity? Well yes. But that doesn’t mean it’s rubbish, just a possible scenario. Some of us worry about things that are possible when they should be impossible!!

Things have been horrendous but that’s down to Putin.

I’ll admit he shouldn’t have put all his eggs in one basket but sadly it was a risk worth taking imo.

This butters thing is a bit strange, I hope you get better soon.

I do feel sorry for you a bit, desperately scrambling around to defend this fella because swallowing your pride and admitting you were wrong on an anonymous forum account is just too much for you.

I do feel sorry for you a bit, desperately scrambling around to defend this fella because swallowing your pride and admitting you were wrong on an anonymous forum account is just too much for you.

Not defending him, just a normal realisation that he was providing money and those who should have been more responsible are to blame.

I’m extremely happy we have a world class stadium on our waterfront which will ultimately be his legacy.

Don’t get what you mean? Isn’t that what you’re doing in a consistently unhealthy manner?

I have to say, this misrepresents what he’s been saying. I read his last article and it clearly says that administration would be awful and no one wants it. But he also talks about two possible scenarios where administration could happen. From what I read, he seemed clear that significant capital injection was needed to reduce debt and avoid it. We have such a problem with cash flow, we have massive debts, all at sky high interest rates and paying the interest on them is taking most of our cash flow. That’s even without paying the debt down! Ok, you can refinance debt, but we are nowhere near that, we’re currently in high risk loan territory. It will take a good while to get out of that situation. The Esk is pointing out very real hazards. Is he erring more to the side of negativity? Well yes. But that doesn’t mean it’s rubbish, just a possible scenario. Some of us worry about things that are possible when they should be impossible!!
It doesn't misrepresent at all what he's saying. He's been posting for a couple of months about the possibility of administration. His posts, his blogs all discuss administration, any snippets in any papers where administration is discussed basically comes back to them taking snippets from him discussing administration

Not defending him, just a normal realisation that he was providing money and those who should have been more responsible are to blame.

I’m extremely happy we have a world class stadium on our waterfront which will ultimately be his legacy.

Don’t get what you mean? Isn’t that what you’re doing in a consistently unhealthy manner?
Lad?
Fair play to him; he’s got us sold to backers who are considering to invest serious money.

Spot on mac...this doom/scare mongering has to spot.

Imagine being an employee of the club reading that crap knowing you'll be unemployed if these nutters have their way.

It's ok mate, because someone is waiting in the wings and I'm sure they will do all of the 250-300 staff a nice thank you hamper for services given once they've lost their jobs

What's a few hundred jobs, sell every single asset we have, probably not own the stadium, start -9 pts for the start of the season because overall admin would be best for those waiting in the wings.

This is the reality of the situation.

As for people saying Moshiri will get nothing if the club goes into administration so he won't allow it. He will be lucky to get an offer of 1 pound from any potential new owners.

It doesn't misrepresent at all what he's saying. He's been posting for a couple of months about the possibility of administration. His posts, his blogs all discuss administration, any snippets in any papers where administration is discussed basically comes back to them taking snippets from him discussing administration
Our own accounts say there’s doubt over us as a going concern. Is it likely? Probably not. Is a possible? Well absolutely. I find it bizarre that people want to ignore this. It’s a genuine risk.

What's worse? Writing daily articles about the club going into administration to suit some hidden agenda, causing a lot of stress and upset to some fans or pretending to be put in a headlock by a fan.
Headlock gate did a lot more damage.

People give that arl [Poor language removed] way too much credit, he's just spinning nonsense for MSP. It's 2024 no one with a brain cell should be reading or listening to anything he says.

Hicks and Gillette had external debt, Moshiri is an Everton creditor in the event of Administration, so Administration is worth more to him than giving his shares away.
All his debt will be unsecured though so it's likely he won't receive much if anything.

Why would a potential new investor want to wait to administration, before making an offer ?

Yes the value would be lower, but equally you are then banking on the club overcoming a minus 9 point start next year with a squad which has undergone a fire sale.

If you go down, your new asset loses an extremely high proportion of its value within 12 months of you acquiring it. And administration makes survival next season highly unlikely IMO.

It makes little sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.