Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In theory (as some have been saying)

MSP = 51% debt converted to equity.
+
Moshiri as largest shareholders

£400mil debts to 777 + R&M still owing.

If the rumours are true and MSP want another partner or partners to come in then the two English chaps may well come in with £100mil to complete the stadium etc.

Then Bahrain or elsewhere rumours may see anywhere £200-400mil to clear off one or both debts.

When the stadium is built then we could mortgage it at a low % over 20 years and have a large cash amount on the balance sheet.
This is more or less what my expectations are. My guess is they’ll leave the junior debt until last. But once the stadium is revenue generating the debt will be restructured.

Leading Everton financial analyst The Esk said: ‘From a business point of view, any new owner buying the club out of administration would reduce the money they spend on the club and take on a reduced debt.’

This is beyond a parody now.

He's just another sports 'journalist' talking guesswork really isn't he - just in his own style of ''financial expert'.

He comes across as a bit 'internet educated' at times - I wonder if he is making anything out of all this attention ? Assume so.

Nope,sell Branthwaite and Onana, get the Premier League prize money, make sure the wage bill is sustainable and we won't be such a financial basket case next season.
I think Pickford and Branthwaite will be sold before 30th June as they’ll bring in the most money.
I’m not sure about Onana.

IMG_8953.jpeg

I think Pickford and Branthwaite will be sold before 30th June as they’ll bring in the most money.
I’m not sure about Onana.
It’s cash flow we need even more so than worrying about PSR. Wee will sell players and then recognise all the cash at once by using a finance company. The buying team will pay over 3 years or so, but we give up a few perfect to get all the cash now.

What worries me is that going by the hubbub it seems these new investors seem to think we can survive a -9 point start next season and that administration would work better for them when acquiring the club. Too much talk of it. I'd rather 777 than administration. Praying for a rich yank consortium or mega bucks Arabs to come in and buy the club.

What worries me is that going by the hubbub it seems these new investors seem to think we can survive a -9 point start next season and that administration would work better for them when acquiring the club. Too much talk of it. I'd rather 777 than administration. Praying for a rich yank consortium or mega bucks Arabs to come in and buy the club.
Dropping out of the Prem scuppers their investment. For me the danger is by playing the brinkmanship game potential buyers might get it badly wrong.