777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some fella that used to do some paperwork in America, now a used car salesman.

In 1996, Kevin was named the Assistant General Manager of the Baltimore Orioles and helped assemble a club that advanced to the American League Championships in both 1996 and 1997. Kevin retired in 2001 from Major League Baseball after three years as Executive Vice President and General Manager of the Los Angeles Dodgers.

Since retiring, Kevin worked for Fox Sports (Baseball Analyst) and ESPN’s Baseball Tonight (Trade Analyst).

After three years of serving at The Master’s College in Los Angeles, Kevin in 2005 began a start-up business venture as an owner of the new Mercedes-Benz of Valencia.

I reckon you have more chance of taking us over.

i’m game

The trouble is unless there is anything to disqualify them they can not reject them, which is what has led us to this exact point.

The PL have been stalling 777 with proof of purchase, if the PL could reject them they would have by now but by their rules they can`t.
It's honestly the most ridiculous thing that they can't reject them lol who decided that was a good rule?

I’ll update here if I do eventually start discussing with Deloitte. Non-confidential information only of course.
Ooh get you with your mm's, I've just spoke to my mate Barry in Goldman's and he's going to keep an eye out too, I'll update the thread asap!