777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What I can’t quite get my head around is where these reported £20m / month costs to keep us afloat are going, bearing in mind we turn over around £175m p/a as well.
So by those rates we’re burning through in the region of £415m per year.
Sounds like made up nonsense to me.

What I can’t quite get my head around is where these reported £20m / month costs to keep us afloat are going, bearing in mind we turn over around £175m p/a as well.
We’re building a stadium costing 3/4 of a billion with no proper funding.

And our wage bill is almost all of our turnover

It means that he was asked a lot of questions a couple of days ago on Twitter/X and he intends to address them soon, he's been travelling a lot in the past 24/48 hours.
Sure, and that’s perfectly fair enough. Was more wondering the meaning of point 1 about someone else giving us the money. Yet another layer of intrigue.

Most of it on the stadium build I think mate.

I think our staff/player wages is around 11m a month judging by reports

Sure, and that’s perfectly fair enough. Was more wondering the meaning of point 1 about someone else giving us the money. Yet another layer of intrigue.
Think it's pretty plain what he means by that... that 777 have again failed to meet a commitment, probably due to any number of their other businesses either collapsing into administration or just plain failing, and somebody else has stepped up to the plate. As he said, he'll respond tomorrow to a boatload of questions posed to him t'other day.

cute-baby-running-away-c8vyv0b20r7rzqy2.gif

Think it's pretty plain what he means by that... that 777 have again failed to meet a commitment, probably due to any number of their other businesses either collapsing into administration or just plain failing, and somebody else has stepped up to the plate. As he said, he'll respond tomorrow to a boatload of questions posed to him t'other day.
Give him a bell and ask him who gave us the money Andrew.

The money provided in loans does not go against PSR sits on the balance sheet. 80% of stadium costs are capitalised which means also on the BS and don’t go against PSR