777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Players given a couple of days off. For me, no chance they get sat down tomorrow morning and told we are back in the turd, then manage to go out to win a couple games so as to avoid going to Arsenal still within reach, whilst Burnley play Forest. Step too far that.

No hedging of bets this year please with the 9 points. The actual football team (which used to be what this was all about) has somehow achieved safety. Up to the bells in the offices to find a solution.

We are not going to go into administration this season, it wouldn't make any sense to do that. Not ruling it out in the summer, but they'll scrape by until the season is over.

Considering how Everton have been financially operated , I wouldn't be surprised if we decide to sell Goodison and then stay there as tenants till the new stadium is done. How much money Everton get and how Everton manage that money needs to be asked.

I do hope the club doesn't take that route. Knowing us , we'll end up with an unfinished stadium and being tenants in Goodison. But the club has little other assets.

Paul Brown is surely suggesting that MSP will swoop in now seeing as thats who he's clearly been shilling for over the last 12 months I can't imagine that he knows anything about anyone else.
That has to be who is he talking about. Seeing as the extension for their loan repayment was reported to be only weeks. My guess is MSP exercise their option, restructure the debt and then sell Everton off for a tidy profit.

Considering how Everton have been financially operated , I wouldn't be surprised if we decide to sell Goodison and then stay there as tenants till the new stadium is done. How much money Everton get and how Everton manage that money needs to be asked.

I do hope the club doesn't take that route. Knowing us , we'll end up with an unfinished stadium and being tenants in Goodison. But the club has little other assets.
Goodison has almost no value.

Feel like the Josimar/Esk/Paul Brown axis is coming to a head with this now.

Throughout this whole process they've been intent on scaremongering the fanbase as much as possible with the mudslinging.

Whatever happens - it reflects really poorly on them all of this.
most of them story’s are true though mate no point in just ignoring them, they do seem to get a kick out of recycling the same story though