777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Chill bro. No attacking here. Just commented that it was a slightly pessimistic outlook. Sometimes you have to live with your decisions in life, good, bad or indifferent. Take the loss and move along.

When you live with depression comments like this, even if its just on a forum, can take up your mind the whole day. In my mind it was just a post trying to put things on the edge, and people would be like, "haha, that would be the next step wouldnt it , after two times getting points deduction and everything else going on". I barely post here anymore because people are so quick to attack each other when they express their opinions that are not the same as others , or they thread slightly wrong.

When you live with depression comments like this, even if its just on a forum, can take up your mind the whole day. In my mind it was just a post trying to put things on the edge, and people would be like, "haha, that would be the next step wouldnt it , after two times getting points deduction and everything else going on". I barely post here anymore because people are so quick to attack each other when they express their opinions that are not the same as others , or they thread slightly wrong.
Look, no offence was intended. Clearly don't know your mental state, but like your post it was just a throw away response. Hope you're well.

You never know how someone else are doing, thats why I think you should always be respectful to each other and not throw insults and attack each other

True that

I didn’t get the joke either but your not the first to post a bad joke in here mate and won’t be the last.

Hope the last week has made you feel better then before and try not to take anything in here personal.

Depression is not something I’d wish on anyone

We will probably be plunged into Administration, wont be able to finish the new stadium and Liverpool will buy it from us cheap and be their new stadium.

Well I thought it was quite funny mate. I think after a tough season, a bit of humour like above is needed and after a great week it came across as a funny joke.

Have a great Sunday mate and UTFT :)

All very well if he knows something but putting cryptic tweets out like that is just attention seeking... tell us or don`t tell us!

I agree no need for smoke and mirrors, I choose to ignore tweets like this no point getting worked up over it, it's best to wait for some real information to be released and then talk about it