777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Forgive my ignorance, but what are MSP's rights / next steps if they don't wish to grant an extension but also don't wish to call in their security and take the shares?

Surely to some extent it's a lender's responsibility to ensure the secured asset provides a suitable alternative to the payment of the loan? So if they decide "nah, we don't fancy the asset actually" isn't that to some extent also their fault?

If the loan is due on April 15th, it's due on April 15th. If it's not paid, they'll probably send a written demand then start the legal process to collect, which would like conclude with Administration.

I'm afraid it's all gone terribly wrong for Everton and it's great fanbase. Debt up to our eyes, owner won't spend a pound to keep the lights on. The only people willing to fund the club are coke addled Yanks who are clearly running a wolf of Wallstreet style ponzi scheme. Running afoul of PSR every year, points deductions, a team that can barely compete. A manager who still thinks it's 1972.
It's a very precarious house of cards, and I'm afraid it is all going to collapse very soon.

Surely it will be paid, why would moshiri let us go into administration. If 777 don’t pay it
I don`t think we would go in to administration, they would either take the 50% + 1 share or accept the extension.

I don`t think there is any world where you accept security which is worth double your loan and when the loan is defaulted instead of taking that security you call the debt in to the point Moshiri calls in the administrators.

If that makes sense, it`s like having a mortgage, then when you default they don`t take your house and want the cash from you.

I don`t think we would go in to administration, they would either take the 50% + 1 share or accept the extension.

I don`t think there is any world where you accept security which is worth double your loan and when the loan is defaulted instead of taking that security you call the debt in to the point Moshiri calls in the administrators.

If that makes sense, it`s like having a mortgage, then when you default they don`t take your house and want the cash from you.

My fear is that such common sense attitudes often go AWOL when clubs are in danger of lurching into admin. During my time on the south coast it seemed all the clubs had some sort of death wish as they flirted repeatedly with administration.

The danger is if there are more than one organisation owed money. Southampton's demise in 2009 was particularly ridiculous. They were paying the £28m debt (mortgage) for St Marys just fine, but Barclays bank got in a panic over just a £4m (even then not the cost of a decent PL player) loan. They refused to extend terms and lumped the club into admin pretty much overnight.

I hope that these days some lessons have been learned.

I use this pic constantly put I feel it perfectly encapsulates
76242.jpg
triple 7 woefully attempting to buy everton