777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe even that tho with still on field problems they will have to fix. Even next season we must attack the window as more players will be out.
The only way the club holds its value is by remaining in the PL. They definitely have to fix the on field problems if they want to make a profit. Get sucked into the championship and the whole thing could be a disaster. Could be down there a decade like Leeds.

Anyway, we’ll wait and see how it all shakes out.

I wonder what people's reactions would be if it were Saudi or Qatar cash?

Personally would be happy the club won't collapse.

But my outlook around the league wont change. The money involved is disgusting and ruining the game that a European Super League is needed to bring some balance back

I wonder what people's reactions would be if it were Saudi or Qatar cash?
I'd have ethical concerns rather than financial ones , not all American owners are sketchy like the one at bournemouth who has actually splashed some cash into the club not sovereign state money but a decent amount and that's all I want from an owner, some financial stability and a modicum of competence which I'm dubious about in regards to 777

Maybe even that tho with still on field problems they will have to fix. Even next season we must attack the window as more players will be out.

I think they´ll be happy enough with Everton scraping by just surviving. The premier league money will more than satisfy them. Minimal investment, just what´s needed to survive.

Personally would be happy the club won't collapse.

But my outlook around the league wont change. The money involved is disgusting and ruining the game that a European Super League is needed to bring some balance back
I think the source of money is a diminishing issue now. EVERY club that's decent size have their odious connections.

I think they´ll be happy enough with Everton scraping by just surviving. The premier league money will more than satisfy them. Minimal investment, just what´s needed to survive.
Problem is that minimal investment in the squad equals playing Russian roulette with relegation. As we’re now seeing.

I'd have ethical concerns rather than financial ones , not all American owners are sketchy like the one at bournemouth who has actually splashed some cash into the club not sovereign state money but a decent amount and that's all I want from an owner, some financial stability and a modicum of competence which I'm dubious about in regards to 777
I think we're beyong needing a splashing of some cash. We have debts and a massive stadium bill. We need a soveriegn wealth fund size investment.