777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He seems to understand finance, which is different than accounting. Esk is the opposite. He also seems to be less level-headed when he responds to the Esk which isn't the best look.

There are a few holes in his logic, however:

The transfer market and Sky money isn't helping us the next 45 days or so, which also seems to be the time frame on the MSP extension.

There's an assumption he makes that they aren't already doing some of those things (Delaying payments to creditors, transfers etc).

Saying the finance team is incompetent if they can't get 12-24 million in bridge funding with no collateral, no free cash flow, an undetermined ownership situation and a current owner who has stopped funding this business is a bit hyperbolic. They may very well be incompetent, but this wouldn't be why.

There's the assertion that Moshiri would be pressured into giving the club away, which is not rooted in reality. If this is what the Esk is after, it's a frivolous effort.

Equally so the creditors. The only major creditor at the moment that should be anxious is 777, the subject of the original tweet.

Logically, it's still in everyone's interest to keep the club as a going concern, but like always time is not on our side.
Might be wrong, but I don’t believe Esk to be an accountant. Certainly not still a member of any institute, given the public prevarications.

Happy to ignore him and let him crack on. Was starting to annoy me. I have plenty of accountancy qualifications and experience, including a bit in football, but I’m in no position to make guesses based on the same info everyone else has. I.e. very little. I don't think anyone else is unless they have genuine insider knowledge. In which case they’d be bound by confidentiality agreements, professional ethics as dictated by their institute membership etc etc

He is clearly a long-time blue. Who may have lost his way a little with his motivations. I no longer see his posts other than here. Some of the guttural responses he started getting were just as unsettling as his proclamations. No need.