#27 Years/NSNOW/#AllTogetherNow Fan Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I have seen enough from him to know that while he might be an Evertonian, he has a god complex and that is contrary to the people’s club mentality I think we stand for.

Like I say, if he is a reputable source on all things board level and finance then put your name to it so we can judge the credentials.

With respect who are we to judge if he is a reputable source? What makes us experts?

People's club mentality? Have you seen the way our ticket prices are going. Have you seen the lack of communication to the fans?

Cant tell if your naive or a troll.

Why do I sense a similar turn of phrase to the very man himself. You have either become a sycophant and can’t see any wrong or you are him through yet another pseudonym

Or you are so obsessed with him that you are paranoid at anyone whom may support the aims of the group.

In fairness, there is no concrete evidence that the club is for sale, it’s just speculation.

By your very own admission, clubs looking to sell have appointed well placed institutions.
Would you agree that those might very well be the same kind of well placed institutions that clubs approach for finance investment for major capital expenditure - like a stadium build project ?

Such well place institutions that none of Moshiri, BK or DBB have been able to convince that Everton is a business worth investing in... because of the debts, on-going losses and no apparent chance in the immediate or near future of being s genuine challenger club... like those that play regularly in Europe and make millions of extra income for the TV rights alone.

No external funding and no sign of any suggests to me that sooner or later, preferably sooner, Moshiri will wake up, smell the coffee and accept a realistic valuation for the club. There's been several newspapers who have run such stories, I'd suggest there's no smoke without fire.

With respect who are we to judge if he is a reputable source? What makes us experts?

People's club mentality? Have you seen the way our ticket prices are going. Have you seen the lack of communication to the fans?

Cant tell if your naive or a troll.

By the same token then I should just take his word for it and I may as well start watching GB news.

Our ticket prices may be going up but I don’t think they are out of step with a lot of clubs that are geographically close to us and in the PL.

Not trolling as you can see from my profile photo that I agree with the content just not the way in which one man goes about it

Would you agree that those might very well be the same kind of well placed institutions that clubs approach for finance investment for major capital expenditure - like a stadium build project ?

Such well place institutions that none of Moshiri, BK or DBB have been able to convince that Everton is a business worth investing in... because of the debts, on-going losses and no apparent chance in the immediate or near future of being s genuine challenger club... like those that play regularly in Europe and make millions of extra income for the TV rights alone.

No external funding and no sign of any suggests to me that sooner or later, preferably sooner, Moshiri will wake up, smell the coffee and accept a realistic valuation for the club. There's been several newspapers who have run such stories, I'd suggest there's no smoke without fire.

Unless you have inside information we just don’t know what is right and wrong. Additionally there are so many problems created because of what happened to usmanov and while there are bigger things in the world than football, it’s definitely a contributing factor here.

Also, can you provide a direct comment on what I said above. Do you accept the hypocrisy of a man who on one hand, hides behind a pseudonym and makes personal attacks against members of the club. While on the other hand, he says on his podcast how it’s terrible for people to hide behind fake names and make personal attacks?

Last edited:
I know somebody that walked out and was called all manner of names - I know a DIxie Dean Suite member who walked out, stayed in the Suite till half time, was asked why by DBB and on the strength of the answer has never been spoken to since by either BK or DBB.

I stayed behind for the sit in, but people did nothing but laugh and poke fun at those that did - Good for you MG, I too stayed behind and the club turning up the PA to drown out the fans protesting was and remains a clear indication of the contempt in which they hold us. For other Blues to laugh and poke fun is utterly reprehensible.

Too many sit on their hands praying somebody else will fix things for them - and if/when the wheels truly come off, no doubt they'll blame those who are trying to bring about change for not trying hard enough.

Apathy rules

Sadly all of this is true. We are a club destined for the championship in the near future and a large section of the fans will turn on anyone who will make an effort to stand against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.