Why do we care? Anti competition

I’d be quite happy for the PL to disappear, let the six bugger off into some Euro fantasy and the rest of us get back to what football was really about. We’d be fine, the PL would lose billions, the six would have no away fans in Europe and they could enjoy whatever it is they have joined. I wouldn’t pay to watch it, I’d pay to see the rest of us, as I think most would, and Sky would quickly find out they have backed the wrong horse….let them go, let them have wonderful journeys around Europe, but as long as we all stop watching then the money disappears and they’ll all come crawling back…..

Excellent post. But while the other 14 clubs such as us are privately owned then decisions will always be made with revenue in mind. If clubs became fan owned then you would see decisions start to be made in the interest of the clubs trying to achieve something rather than making money.

I would love for us to break away from this current monopoly. It's just anti competitive and quite honestly pointless because isn't the purpose for anyone entering a competition to win it? Or at the very least grow towards winning it. If you can't tick either of them boxes then there is literally no point being in it.

This is how the French revolution started.
This way Mr Masters lol

1708000858916.jpeg