2023/24 Jack Harrison

Zat he is miles better (29 G+A this season) McNeil is too one footed, and lacks a proper end product, constantly needing to do 360 degree turns all the time because he cant use both feet. I wouldn't spend on Gnonto or Asprilla tbh and I certainly wouldn't touch any Bunley player.

29 goals and assists, McNeil will never get that in any season in any league. Summerville just has a better skillset than McNeil and he has pace. Gnonto and Summerville are younger than McNeil and both played in the PL last time Leeds were up. I like Dwight but ultimately he ain't good enough to be a wide player at this level, I agree with others about trying him in the middle and see how he does, Sean Dyche suggesting he should be around the England squad is laughable.

Again, im not sure you can say hes "better". Theyre different players as i said. All depends on how theyre being used and the team theyre in doesnt it?

I remember my Adam Wharton shouts and I think Asprilla & Gnonto along with Odobert and Iling Junior could all look effective in our team.

I think I wrote in my 1st post you replied to about McNeil playing centrally. If he has a free role with two quick players either side i think our counter attacks will be a different ball game.

Obviously we need players on both sides and if the funds were there would you as an example, sign Summerville with another Harrison loan rather than signing 2 wide players?