GrandOldTeam

Paul Rideout
Paul Rideout
what are you on? I gave you positive rep earlier today. Stop living in the past - ya weirdo.
the sniderman
the sniderman
it what u say to others that i also see you little ratbag but it is ok i feel forgiveness and love towards u buddy.
Paul Rideout
Paul Rideout
You're not a mod, I'm allowed to positive rep someone for feeling positive about EFC.
the sniderman
the sniderman
sure thing buddy. same as i wish u nothing but peace and good vibes my v best buddy.
Paul Rideout
Paul Rideout
Its coming across like you're trying to use rep points to moderate the discussions to your liking... I feel that this is a dangerous path buddy (see my neg reps & your 'threatening' comments over the last days from yourself - if I cared about neg rep it might work). A moderator may not like someone trying to moderate for them, buddy. Just be friendly and stop rep point bullying with weaker people than me, buddy.
the sniderman
the sniderman
oh sorry i did not realize u consider urself so “ strong “ buddy. how unfortunate that i thought i was baiting someone edgy who rates themselves a bit too much and instead it turned out to be a strongman. such misfortune. sending u nothing but niceness buddy.
Paul Rideout
Paul Rideout
Oh buddy, stop putting words in my mouth. I didn't say I was strong, I said 'weaker people' which is totally different. Pls read carefully buddy. x
the sniderman
the sniderman
u have just inferred that ur stronger than people i interact with so all i ask is that u check that ego buddy as it is that leads fair posters to my web.
Paul Rideout
Paul Rideout
you infer my inference incorrectly. please read carefully next time buddy. x
the sniderman
the sniderman
“ weaker people than me “ did not ask u to speak on their behalf buddy altho please do not forget us when marvel come calling.
Paul Rideout
Paul Rideout
:) thanks buddy, continue to read something that isn't there. I only care about you neg repping people who have depression or other mental struggles, and how that could negatively effect them if you decided to undertake the same campaign you did with me. I've been through depression, I think without my CBT during my struggles I would have struggled to cope with the treatment I received. Thanks buddy x
the sniderman
the sniderman
buddy this is very strange high horse u are trying to mount. very very strange. u picked the fight remember. hippocampus?? i see ur now keen to be the victim. have some love.
Paul Rideout
Paul Rideout
you told me to soak my brain in bleach. Very strange that you think that isn't the instigator of this, buddy.
Paul Rideout
Paul Rideout
You then tried to be smart, and didn't like when I corrected you. You then inferred that people of liking and paying interest to the youth thread to needing to be reported to authorities. You didn't like that you were again corrected. Then you started neg repping.

Tell me where I'm wrong, buddy