GrandOldTeam

Major Gowen
Major Gowen
Hi Joey, Dad in bad way. Off to Whiston hospital again on Thursday. Fingers-crossed. Between that and our team's form, it's enough to try the patience of a saint. And I ain't no saint! Thanks for the enquiry, though. Much appreciated.
Reactions: Joey66
Joey66
Joey66
So sorry to hear that - hoping he was on holiday or something - Keep me posted I was born in the old Whiston Hospital - I realise it's changed now - please tell him hes got to get better miss him loads on the old picture thread quite a character hope he recovers Godspeed;)
Major Gowen
Major Gowen
Message will be duly relayed. He knows about you because I show him everything you post on the 38-39 team in particular. The photos are a source of rare pleasure for him and for that you have my eternal thanks. I fear, though, that he may soon be butting heads with his hero, TG, once again.
Reactions: Joey66
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks