GrandOldTeam

chicoazul
chicoazul
I know the whispers about @Donald Twain but I for one have a hard time believing this.
orly
orly
I have phoned my Friends at CSI: Speke and they have done a character profile. The perp (this is police talk for "perpetrator") will have two of these three characteristics:

1) a Danger
2) a weasel
3) Damo

Make of THAT what you will
tommye
tommye
The patterns all point to him and his danger crew or Prev. RayRay is the innocent in all this and must be wondering what dafuq is occurring. Strange behaviour. Not a new phenomenon on GOT but a strange series of events instigated by an absolute rat.
Just my thoughts like.
chicoazul
chicoazul
Oh em gee. It's DAMO isn't it?
tommye
tommye
Doubt damo would stoop so low. He's a massive tit but he's an old school tit and I for one cannot see him sneaking about under the cover of darkness sniding Ray. Again, just my thoughts.
orly
orly
It's an interesting one, when @MorgsGoat put it to Donald that he was doing it he did not deny it.

The jury will retire to consider its verdict
Donald Twain
Donald Twain
Thanks @chicoazul means a great deal to me . Anyone who thinks this is me , please take it to the mods or Danny ! When the idiot is finally discovered I expect a public apology at the very least from every single one you !
tommye
tommye
Lol
orly
orly
Huge fan of the name dropping there from the D-Danger.

A lot of panic from someone so innocent.

As ever, make of that what you will.

The perp remains at large.