dholliday
dholliday
prev is an example to us all...don't think he's ever had zoff with anyone
Boss_Blue
Boss_Blue
Then you don't know Prev very well.
dholliday
dholliday
he straddles the lines in a way which recalls late-era azul...quietly impressive
Boss_Blue
Boss_Blue
Apart from when he went loco and attacked the clique on his own, banned himself (twice), outed his own beloved multi by creating the terrible negosaurus and then had a semi breakdown because of it
Boss_Blue
Boss_Blue
Despite this I still love him
Boss_Blue
Boss_Blue
I'm a terrible judge of character though
Prevenger17
Prevenger17
Chico's an expert in covert ops, I just don't have that string to my bow. What you see is what you get. A spud-munching likewhore
Prevenger17
Prevenger17
"Apart from when he went loco and attacked the clique on his own, banned himself (twice), outed his own beloved multi by creating the terrible negosaurus and then had a semi breakdown because of it"

Aye, those were good times
Prevenger17
Prevenger17
Also, I technically self-banned 3 times
dholliday
dholliday
prev, when you defend my good name that's deffo not the work of a likewhore...ta kidda x

chico's work here is timeless, made me realise good forum work can be appreciated like a good book, film or album can. it's that inclusive subversivity permeating his written words which makes it work on that level.

soz for slight pseuds corner.
Prevenger17
Prevenger17
Is that you Deipnosophist??
Prevenger17
Prevenger17
I like everyone on here with the exception of blatant kopite lurkers. Well apart from Butters, who is honestly the only regular poster who ever filled me with dismay. You're a good man Holliday, never let it be said otherwise
Boss_Blue
Boss_Blue
Otherwise.
Woolly Blue
Woolly Blue
Darren's all right, and he's a passionate Blue, but he does use his undoubtedly superior intellect to wind up folk occasionally ( see also davek ), which is a character flaw and may well indicate a little bit of a lack of self belief ( I do this myself in life sometimes so I'm not having a go ).

Sometimes it makes sense to back off, which, as ( if ) he matures, he'll probably learn.
Prevenger17
Prevenger17
How much have you drank Woolly?
Prevenger17
Prevenger17
This is like me last night
Woolly Blue
Woolly Blue
I've only had a few pints mate.

I have a tendency to be painfully honest when sober, so with a few pints inside me I'm even more inclined to be totally honest.

It's served me well over the years though !
Boss_Blue
Boss_Blue
Ooh ooh do me next Woolly!
Woolly Blue
Woolly Blue
Boss Blue swerved the chance to meet me at Wembley and called me a short-arse.

I prefer Sapie.
Prevenger17
Prevenger17
Everyone does