GrandOldTeam

tommye
tommye
@Bungle is the man to assist you here.
@orly may also be of assistance

Godspeed X
Bungle
Bungle
Hi mate, ordinarily you'd need to reach a certain post count before being able to use the private message function, however if you use the introduction forum here https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/forums/new-signings.42/ and title the thread ACTIVATE:CONVERSATIONS then the feature will be activated. All the best with the dissertation.
Kiwi
Kiwi
Hey Jack I've signed your student email address up to a number of erotic sites and newsletters, hope this is what you were looking for.
Yours sincerely, Kiwi
J
Jack Edmondson
@Bungle Brilliant thank you for your help. I need to carry out a pilot study (a pre-study that checks for any problems with my questionnaire etc. before sending this out in full) and ideally need the audience to be relevant for the dissertation. I was going to ask if possible, if I could send this out to a small group on here i.e. 5-10 moderators or other staff?
Reactions: tommye
J
Jack Edmondson
The only variable I would need to control to ensure this was a valid pilot study would be that you follow Everton Football Club on Twitter.

Any help would be hugely appreciated. I hope the outcome of the study will allow Everton Football Club to adapt their Twitter feed as they see fit which will enhance the experience for you, the fans.

Apologies have had to post in two comments due to characters.
Reactions: tommye
orly
orly
@Jack Edmondson I am very happy to help here mate. Did you do your ACTIVATE:CONVERSATIONS though?