GrandOldTeam

Michaelcoyb
Michaelcoyb
Dont know if you are capable of doing so chief.
chicoazul
chicoazul
Oh I am pal. What's the problem? You wanting a kopite forum all full of fluffy bunnies and positivity fam?
Michaelcoyb
Michaelcoyb
I disagree champ. Are you only able to have a polarised opinion that doesn't consider other peoples' feelings?
chicoazul
chicoazul
Bish I'm educating yo on how to be a decent blue. Otherwise you'll act kopite.
Michaelcoyb
Michaelcoyb
Ok bro. However I feel your aggressive methods are very consistent with Rawk.
chicoazul
chicoazul
Bro nothing aggressive going on. Why your head falling off? RAWK doesn't like anything other than the party line chief. Think on.
Michaelcoyb
Michaelcoyb
Just disagree with your entire approach to the forum (hopefully you are not the same in real life). Like I said in a previous discussion I think you lack empathy.
chicoazul
chicoazul
It's nothing serious Michael. That's where you're making the mistake getting so uptight. It's parody. It's childish release. You're not a psychiatrist mate. I may lack empathy.
Michaelcoyb
Michaelcoyb
Getting up tight is a misread (which continues to point out a lack of social-emotional understanding) of the situation. Just merely telling you it is time to tone it down.
chicoazul
chicoazul
Who are you to tell me that mate? If you don't get it then maybe your perception skills needs some work.
Michaelcoyb
Michaelcoyb
Woah mate, no need to be aggressive. Just giving you a more explicit signal that it is time to pull it back a bit. :)
chicoazul
chicoazul
Soz abar fie man.