GrandOldTeam

Prevenger17
Prevenger17
I don't know Orly, I saw two lads get threadbanned and he wasn't one. I believe you were gamed by Zat.
Reactions: orly
orly
orly
Some of the greats have been threadbanned in their time. If it gets Zatty the brothel bomber in to the game, then let's have it right.

100% worth.
Prevenger17
Prevenger17
Don't you see? He's acting like a man on the cusp of meltdown to get you confident. He stuck his chin out, you took a wild lunge, he hit you on the back of the head and you're down for two. You're not seeing the game, and I'm worried the lack of neg rep is slowly eroding your fierceness by the day.
orly
orly
You know what, you could be right. I've got Hullefc on the dangle and he could be set to pop, but the feds might be on to me really soon.

We don't even get Snidey on here much anymore, it's sad.
Prevenger17
Prevenger17
Don't worry chum, it's hard to keep track of the different types of game on here. I nearly got dragged into TheOldLady's web until I clocked what was happening mercifully early on. Our below-quoting friend is a lot smarter than people think, you need to shift your stance, he's got weaknesses.
Prevenger17
Prevenger17
Snidey will return when rep returns, it's a sad fact. He's powerless at the minute, but one day rep will be restored and the prophesized Night of The Long Snides will commence in earnest. It is written.
orly
orly
I had a rough idea that was Derek quite quickly, he's as clear as a quality Moomin quote. The Zatmeister does seem to be a friend to the mods, even C. Azul has been a victim at some point. How do we stop this menace, does anyone really know?
Prevenger17
Prevenger17
I don't know. I recently started feeling pangs of respect for the man. That quoting business is an eyesore, but I recognize the game within now.