New Everton Stadium Discussion

Probably been asked many times in the previous 5800 pages, but which end is going to be the new Gwladys Street end if you know what I mean.
Where are all the old farts like me with their blankets and flasks moving to from the Bullens road, and who decides?
Will it sort itself naturally?

Probably been asked many times in the previous 5800 pages, but which end is going to be the new Gwladys Street end if you know what I mean.
Where are all the old farts like me with their blankets and flasks moving to from the Bullens road, and who decides?
South single tier stand (closest to the city) should be the noisy end

West stand (river side) has got most of the hospitality so you would say is the main

East stand is nearest to the road so is ideal for all the old farts such as yourself as you can save your legs

Leaves the north stand by the sewage works for the traditional park end moaners - the smell will give them something else to cry about as well so they’ll be made up in a way

…the South End really coming on;

328A4F48-368D-49E4-8BFA-F18DC3441927.jpeg

We have @Noggsy blue who delivers whenever he can. I get your point though.. It has become an addiction and we need our fix every day. lol
They’re all doing gods work. Every one of them. We should have a whip round to get them hospitality tickets for a game really.

Those 40 minute videos where you can see everything being put in its place fascinates me. Its mesmerising.

I gave this technical explanation a while back: W for West and Wirral side (posh bit with hospitality, players' dressing rooms etc), S for South end and Singers (Gwladys equivalent), E is for East side, Everton Valley and the elderly (Bullens) and N is for North and Noobs (Park Enders) plus NE is North East away corner Nob Eds.