New Shirt Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours Sony are in talks.mickey Sonys brother ???[Poor language removed] it feels rough tonight but the excitement and build up tonight we've won it before and we'll win it again.thank you Lord for giving me liverpool and not some nothing club that will ever be revelant.ynwa.

How sad do you have to be that right after a CL final which you lost your first thought is to come onto an Everton forum to be laughed at.

Btw your use of English is exceptional.

Thanks for the compliment when you said that Everton will 'ever be relevant'

Enjoy your flight back to Stockholm and try not to kill any Parisians, Italians or Bulgarian waiters on your way back.

If it was Sake.com I would 100% buy it.

Only topped if it was prefixed with an F.
B85963B8-137D-471A-89CA-96BE5873EB63.jpeg

Rumours Sony are in talks.mickey Sonys brother ???[Poor language removed] it feels rough tonight but the excitement and build up tonight we've won it before and we'll win it again.thank you Lord for giving me liverpool and not some nothing club that will ever be revelant.ynwa.

Yes, yes… that’s it.

Liverpool lose a final.

CREATE ACCOUNT ON GRANDOLDTEAM

I forgive for coming on here and having ago lad. I can tell from your use of punctuation that putting together so many words probably exhausted you. You can go back to RAWK now and learn them what a good job you didded. Bless your little cotyon ‘I love Jurgan’ Y-fronts :)

lol lol lol lol lol ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Maybe the Lord might have given you the ability to spell, and string a sentence together?

Status
Not open for further replies.