Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to agree.
I mean we stay up this year.

DCL pickford Mina Richie will likely all be off anyway.

Our record of recruitment is that bad that we will no doubt not replace adequately.

Thats our issue really.

I think we may just survive this year, as 3 years will get 30 and below points. But we are not addressing the system, and this managerial search smacks of doubling down on the mistakes that have been made previously.

So what. It's all got to be taken in the round.
Historically there are a lot of teams in the league I consider us "above", but Christ Dave, you have eyes, we are in some trouble here, not just this season and relegation, but we are an actual pantomime.

We used to have clubs like Newcastle we could laugh at, how many fans in the league would trade places with us currently?

We look like the worst team in the league for me.

Historically there are a lot of teams in the league I consider us "above", but Christ Dave, you have eyes, we are in some trouble here, not just this season and relegation, but we are an actual pantomime.

We used to have clubs like Newcastle we could laugh at, how many fans in the league would trade places with us currently?

Flesh wounds.

I'd probably trade places with Newcastle right now. No joke. If they go down they've the funds to jump back up. Us on the other hand I'm not so sure esp after investing 500m in a squad to then get relegated. I mean, what the hell

Burnley v Watford next Saturday. I’m so screwed up I don’t even know what result would suit us. My instinct is 0-0 but then again….

Status
Not open for further replies.