Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People sayin they feel sorry for him.
Ask your self this..
In a months time will he care one jot about our club while on holiday counting the money we pay him off after been totally inept at his job.

I dont feel sorry for him, he'll of made more money in 6 months then ill ever make in my life ruining the club that I love.

I personally hope he bangs his shin on every surface possible leaving finch farm, then when he's outside 28 birds all simultaneously have explosive diarrhea all over him and someone has key'd "tapas tits" on his car then he gets a cold.

The man has caused me nothing but mental anguish for months. I hope that every time he spends his ill gotten gains from his attempt at ruining us it turns to dust. If he buys a house with it I hope it get blown away by a tornado, if he buys a car with it I hope it gets hit by a falling piano, if he gets a brass I hope he gets gonorrhea and if he buys a snickers I hope it hasn't gotten a single nut in it.

I hope he get zero happiness whatsoever from whatever he spends his everton money on... feck him.

Ancelotti was awful. Let's not kid ourselves. Small time Everton melt over Ancelotti because he is too good for us.....swooooon. pfft, he was garbage.

But by Christ the Spanish idiot who came next has blown him out the water. Hideous from start to finish.

I'd rather we fail with someone who has some amount of love for the club instead of a guy here for the paycheck.

An ex Liverpool manager being appointed as Everton manager is just embarrassing.

We finished 10th and 12th. That’s not what I want.
Ancelotti tailed off badly at the end and the football was dire from the off, apart from a few games at the start of last season.

I’m hindsight though, I’d have him back in a heartbeat with this squad. That said, a lot of these will be gone soon, we need a fresh manager with fresh ideas who will bring his own players in and rid us of these perennial losers.

It's scary how far we have fallen with basically same set of players core and all.

Even with the supposed bad eggs removed who just so happened to be some of creative outlets gone.

Just another abject performance, another match of formation changes another role for Rondon as no 10, static movement standing off and sitting deap. All against the mighty Norwich. No defence for "Raffa the gaffa".

Status
Not open for further replies.