27 min protest poll to keep Davek happy.

Is the planned protest in the 27th minute on Monday a good idea ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree.

Review the reporting around Ole. As the fans impatience grew it became a story about Ole's shortcomings, but also a story about mismanagement by Woodward and the Glazers in regards to the sums spent. There are a lots of stories about the "shadow of Ferguson" (even one in the Mirror today) and the board being stuck in the 90's football structure. I don't recall any stories blaming the fans for being ungrateful for the massive financial support from the Glazers.

The majority of post Monday coverage will be asking questions of the board as to why and how things have gone so wrong and what will be done to fix it.
I can agree to a point but now they've got ragnick in that's now the narrative and how a brilliant appointment he is etc etc. If Benitez got replaced I don't think the press would be all over the clubs hierarchy for instance look at how long kenwright owned the train set and mismanaged it beyond belief but no real scrutiny was ever really applied even after the Kirkby fiasco.

I'm not there on Mon but if I was I wouldn't be walking out. It's kopite behaviour for me. ALL the fans turning their backs would sends a message and everyone can get involved aslo it does not alienate anyone.

Its far from a prefect solution. I really wish there was something better we could do but honestly, right now I'm just happy to do anything that makes a point. If the people dismissing the idea have anything better in mind I'd love to hear it because just knocking the suggestion, offering nothing yourself and scoffing at those who suggested it before carrying on as normal is just unhelpful and is precisely the type of sneering complacency that's lead us as a club to where we are now. Its part of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.