2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any sign of him training yet?
Yep

DCL.jpg

Please, for the love of God, do not bring the lad back too early and risk aggravating his injury. Just take the beating from Manchester United, move on, and regroup after the International Break.
We'll give him 20 mins from the bench, he'll be a late injury replacement call up for England, he'll get a muscle injury on international duty and be out until Christmas. Everton!

Please, for the love of God, do not bring the lad back too early and risk aggravating his injury. Just take the beating from Manchester United, move on, and regroup after the International Break.
agree deffo not start him. maybe if medically fit put him on ther bench against United and see what the scoreline is late on. Problem is i can not see Rondon being of much benefit up top against United..........

….injuries happen, our misfortune is having Richarlison out at the same time as DCL. Good to see DCL in the latest USM FF training video, but this weekend seems to be too soon for him. The continued absence of Richarlison is perhaps more of a concern.
It is a bit crap both out but both play every game they are available so injuries probably would have happened at some point, we didn't bring in adequate replacements in my opinion, the drop off in quality, should DCL especially get injured, is big, unless Rondon gets up to full fitness and fast and then has the season of his life. All a bit poor but Marcel Brands lol

It is a bit crap both out but both play every game they are available so injuries probably would have happened at some point, we didn't bring in adequate replacements in my opinion, the drop off in quality, should DCL especially get injured, is big, unless Rondon gets up to full fitness and fast and then has the season of his life. All a bit poor but Marcel Brands lol

…I won’t go into the debate here, but I think blaming Brands is masking the main problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.