2021/22 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not ideal picking up an injury at this stage of the season when Rondon is only getting upto match speed.

Typical really unreal the amount of injuries we get.

We missed his hold up play last night -as hard as Richy tried he is not a no 9 - they just kicked the hell out of him .... Rondon played 10 minutes he is far from match fit so losing DCL last night was a big blow - the combination of him & Richy would not make us play 3 centre backs - which has never worked for us any rate - we could have been 3-0 down at half-time...... awful 55 minutes then we moved up a gear or five .....

Not ideal picking up an injury at this stage of the season when Rondon is only getting upto match speed.

Typical really unreal the amount of injuries we get.

Rondon will have to be thrown in, he’ll have had 2 weeks of training and some minutes last night, he’ll have to just play at some point. Or one of Iwobi or Gordon is trusted in the 3 behind Richarlison with Townsend and Gray. We can’t afford to chop and change formations because one player is out.

I think the second striker linking with midfield could be a brilliant position for Richalrison just behind DCL but as ever with Everton no one can stay fit long enough for us to ever know.

Rondon will have to be thrown in, he’ll have had 2 weeks of training and some minutes last night, he’ll have to just play at some point. Or one of Iwobi or Gordon is trusted in the 3 behind Richarlison with Townsend and Gray. We can’t afford to chop and change formations because one player is out.

I think the second striker linking with midfield could be a brilliant position for Richalrison just behind DCL but as ever with Everton no one can stay fit long enough for us to ever know.

I think Rondon will play the 90 minutes against QPR so I dont think he'll start against Villa tbh mate.

Iwobi behind Richarlison could work but leaves no wide player to come off the bench except Gordon who just isn't ready.

Once again failure by Brands in the window leaves us short soon as we have 1-2 injuries in certain positions.

Ok missing him for Villa, i would like to think he wouldnt of played QPR anyway and we should beat Norwich at Goodison without him, so the 2nd of October at Old Trafford we need him, but will he be back by then?
If he isnt fully %100 fit i wouldnt even take him and focus on the West Ham game which is 14 days later, target that, giving him a month from now to come back, but how long is his toe and strain situation looking at?

Ok missing him for Villa, i would like to think he wouldnt of played QPR anyway and we should beat Norwich at Goodison without him, so the 2nd of October at Old Trafford we need him, but will he be back by then?
If he isnt fully %100 fit i wouldnt even take him and focus on the West Ham game which is 14 days later, target that, giving him a month from now to come back, but how long is his toe and strain situation looking at?
Benitez already said that both dcl and richy are 99.99% sure to miss the next round of international games...so no chance for united.

Status
Not open for further replies.