Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Win 5-0

Go top

Get ignored by Sky, BBC, etc
I think it’ll be better if they do ignore us, at least for the first half of the season
Didn’t work so well last season where we won seven on the spin and still finished mid table and won nothing - media already taking the piss out of spurs for their short lived title challenge ending yesterday

Hughie is a staunch Evertonian but we disagree on Irish loyalty. I am by birth a Southsider and a Shamrock Rovers fan while Hughie is a Northsider Bohs fan. Probably the only Bozo that I actually like!!
20210913_074158.jpg

I think it’ll be better if they do ignore us, at least for the first half of the season
Didn’t work so well last season where we won seven on the spin and still finished mid table and won nothing - media already taking the piss out of spurs for their short lived title challenge ending yesterday
I hate how the media is focusing on spurs screwing up, and not that Zaha finally found a good target in Édouard, Viera getting his first PL win.
So biased.

So what do I need to show evidence of a negative covid 19 test for the game today? Websites not completely clear about it.
Is the email you get from the NHS after you submit a negative Lateral flow test good enough?
Sorry if this isn't the place for this I'm just not sure where else to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.