Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think its absurd we struggle to facilitate a permanent deal for moise kean but man u can sell james fo 28 million just a testament to our incompetence.
It isn’t though, mate.

What it IS a testament to is pretty basic economic conditions being met. United wanted to sell James, creating a supply. Leeds, amongst others (us included if you believe reports) wanted to buy him, creating demand. It so happened that both parties involved - Leeds probably motivated by the fact there were competitors sniffing around - were able to come to an agreement that both were happy with and the deal was done.

We want rid of Kean and he wants to go. Our position in terms of negotiating the terms of the supply are immediately weakened by that being common knowledge. ONE team is in for him and they’ve just got rid of a massive drain on their finances so they don’t have the proverbial pot. Had we insisted on a permanent transfer the deal wouldn’t happen, it is truly as simple as that. We did the deal on the best available terms on offer in order to get wages off our books and all but guarantee a fee which will constitute a decent profit in the accounts in 2 years’ time.

There is so much to get annoyed at Everton over but this isn’t it, my friend.

I wonder if Tom Davies is a Fulham target.
Was there any mention of him being unavailable on Saturday?
Fulham just sold there DM.
Silva likes Davies.

I think its absurd we struggle to facilitate a permanent deal for moise kean but man u can sell james fo 28 million just a testament to our incompetence.

There is no money outside the premier league and another PL club was not going to interest him. It was PSG or bust

Status
Not open for further replies.