• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

looks like southampton have been given the full allocation,which is a good thing!

Think everyone I've seen, so far has been given a regular allocation.

Worth noting that on their website, they're not selling for Upper Bullens, so fans enquiring about the Southampton game, may have the option of the Upper Tier.

Leeds started selling tickets for United away today, so surely should hear in the coming days about Leeds away, with some luck.

Man Utd support office are saying you DON’T need to show ID…

Attachments

• 0093C196-D0C6-46B6-95DE-E4BC6A14391D.jpeg
    0093C196-D0C6-46B6-95DE-E4BC6A14391D.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 90
Had a look on Southamptons site, looks like they're selling tickets for our game as normal, that is with no photo ID requirement, hopefully this will be the same for our own away games as it will give the likes of myself a chance to get to see the team away as I've no chance through my away credits on my season ticket!!

Think everyone I've seen, so far has been given a regular allocation.

Worth noting that on their website, they're not selling for Upper Bullens, so fans enquiring about the Southampton game, may have the option of the Upper Tier.

Leeds started selling tickets for United away today, so surely should hear in the coming days about Leeds away, with some luck.
Soton usually only take the Lower Visitors and the Upper Visitors gets sold to home fans.

Just a quick message to say if your not going Leeds away or can’t make it, I can take 2 tickets if anyone looking to get rid,

thanks, Tom

Leeds aren't even selling to their own fans yet.

Very slow process.
Noticed clubs didn't start selling tickets for next weekends championship fixtures until Monday my old man was told there had been a meeting to discuss capacity for EFL.

Soton didn't announce everton allocation until yesterday which is later than the usual 3 weeks notice we get.

Does feel like we are very much on the borderline of behind closed doors again to me